Meeting your Idol

Harry: Your a big Fan of Ed Sheeran, you just love his music so much. But the day Harry got a random phone call he got a little bit distance from you, so that night you tried to find out why, just as you were about to go ask Harry the doorbell dinged, you opened the to see Ed Sheeran at the door smiling.
"Ed!" Harry said giving him a hug, as he also lead you into the living room because you were still shocked.
"I want you to meet a big fan of yours" Harry said pointing at you as a huge friendly conversation began.

Liam: "Liam look it's Zac!" You said smiling widely. "I know" he said probably getting a bit jealous.
"I really want to meet him some day" you said telling Liam your Fantasy.
"Well maybe we can at the premiere tomorrow" he said.
"Omg, that would be Amazing" you said as you fell asleep dreaming about tomorrow. You woke up to Liam getting ready that's when you realised what today was, you jumped out of bed and got ready.
.
.
"Liam, (Y/N) over here" A photographer shouted so you and Liam took a few pictures before heading inside. You felt a tap on your shoulder so you turned around to see Zac Efron there smiling. Inside you where freaking out but outside you were trying not to act like a crazy Fan.
"Hey, I heard your a big fan want a picture?" Zac asked you, and you accepted.
And that day you were over the moon with joy by meeting your idol.

Louis: "Bye Guys and I'll see you next week with another Sugg Sunday, whoo" You just finished watching Joe's Sugg Sunday with tears in your eyes because it was that funny.
"C'mon babe, come to sleep for once can you stop with that Youtuber Joe Suggy, whatever he's called"
"It's Joe Sugg, Lou and no I won't stop"
Louis sighed as you jumped into bed after you had put your laptop away.
"Night Babes" he said
"Night Lou" you said as you fell asleep in his arms.
.
.
.
"LOUIS!" You called up the stairs. "I CAN'T FIND MY HEELS" you said panicking.
You were getting ready to go to an award show with Louis and you couldn't find your shoes anywhere
"Here" Louis said carrying your shoes while walking down the stairs in a suit.
"Thanks Lou" you said as you put your shoes on. Louis grabbed your phone and put it in your purse as you two left to get the boys then to the award show.
"LOUIS!, OVER HERE" People started shouting as they we're  taking pictures of you and Louis walking down the red Carpet.
You took a few pictures before heading inside to your seats. You sat at your seats waiting for the award show to start. You heard people laughing and talking as they sat down beside you.
"So guys we've found our seats now" you heard a male voice say behind you that voice was so familiar. You turned around to see your Idol Joe Sugg sat behind you Vlogging. You looked over at Louis and nudged while he was talking to Liam.
"What's wrong babe?" Louis said turning around from Liam to face you.
You nodded your head behind you and Louis turned to face Joe.
"Oh my gosh, your Louis Tomlinson" the girl next to Joe said getting excited and getting her camera out
"Mind if I vlog you" Louis nodded and that's when you and the boys turned around to.
It was Zoe that was sat next to Joe Vlogging, and so where the rest as in Joe, Alfie, Marcus, Louise, Dan, Phil, Caspar and Tanya and Jim
You looked at Joe and couldn't not ask him for a picture you took a picture with him and the rest of the Youtubers there then enjoyed the Award show.

Niall: "Niall Lets go" you said grabbing Niall arm dragging him to the car.
"Babes were not going to be late" Niall said Laughing at you as you both got into the car after he locked the house door. Niall had got you Olly Murs tickets for your birthday and today was the day of the concert, but there was something you didn't know Niall had got back stage passes for you to meet Olly. You arrived at the concert half and hour later and you ran out the car and Joined the queue. A Minute later Niall joined you and you the queue started moving before you knew it your were taking your seat and waiting for the concert to start.
A few people noticed Niall and asked him for pictures and that's when the show started.
Through the whole concert you and Niall were jumping around like a bunch of idiots, when it got to the end of the show you were wishing this day never ended.
You followed Niall at of where your Seats where and you were heading in the wrong direction.
"Ni, you do realise the exit is that way" you said as you continued following Niall.
He made his was to the stage and behind the curtains showing the security guard something.
"NIALL" you heard somebody shout you turned around to see Olly running towards Niall.
"OLLY" he shouted back as they hugged.
"Olly, this is my girlfriend (Y/N) she's a big fan" Niall said smiling at you.
Olly shock your head as the rest of the night began.