Chapter 19

The next day, Zane was dragged out of his house and to Aphmau's so he could tell Vylad and Dante about the date he had with Travis.

Vylad squealed once Zane finished speaking and Dante wraps an arm around Vylad. "Vylad, calm down-" "You know you want to fanboy also!" Dante fell silent. "Okay, you're right. It's just so cute." Dante gave in to the fanboying.

"So you two are officially together now??" Aphmau asked and the two males stared at Zane, waiting for an answer.

 "No, he hasn't asked me officially-"

"Then you ask him!"

"W-What? No way,"

"Why not?"

"Well, it has been only one day since our first day." Zane pointed out. "Okay, I see your point." Dante says. "Don't worry, I'm sure Travis will ask you out." Vylad said and Zane nodded. 

"What about you two. .?" Zane glanced at Dante and Vylad. "Yeah, we're officially together." Vylad says slipping his hand on Dante's, the two intertwining fingers with one another. 

"Story time!" Zane and Aphmau exclaim in unsion while looking at the two. "Okay, so I took Vylad out to the place where there were lots of flowers and he decided to make flower crowns for us. He then declared me king and then I asked him to be my queen." Dante smiled at Vylad, who reflected it back.

"Aw," Aphmau squealed and Zane held a half smile that was covered by his mask. "But he didn't understand, so I had to then ask him the normal way." Dante added. "I'm sorry for not understanding the first time." Vylad told him. "It's alright," Dante plants a kiss on his cheeks. 

"It's still cute!" Aphmau declares and Zane nods in agreement. The group continued to talk about 'Zanvis' even if they only had been on one date. And when Dante returned home, he and Laurance then asked Travis for his side of the story being the fanboys they were.

And the next three weeks pass, Travis and Zane been going on dates getting closer than ever. Vylad, Aphmau, Dante, and Laurance are happy for them as Zane's really happy being with Travis, which makes Vylad and Aphmau extremely happy. 

Laurance and Dante are happy for Travis as well, but Dante seems happier probably because for all of Travis's high school life he has been trying to set him up with people and seeing him dating someone makes him happy for Travis.

Travis was planning on going over to Zane's place and hanging out with him, but he had to make sure Garroth didn't know of his plans. Only Dante and Laurance knew, but the protective older brother had no clue about him going on dates with Zane.

He told Dante about his plans on leaving the house and he was going to tell Laurance, so Laurance could distract Garroth though he couldn't find the brunette at all.

After a few minutes of trying to find Laurance, he soon realized that Garroth wasn't anywhere in sight which was odd. Deciding this might be a good time to leave, Travis heads to the door before hearing noises coming from the bathroom. 

Travis felt sort of like an idiot for not hearing the water from the shower or for not even thinking that Garroth or Laurance could be taking a shower. He excepted only one of them to come out of the bathroom, but his eyes widen when he saw both Garroth and Laurance step out together. 

"Were you two taking a shower together?" Travis asked trying to hold in a squeal that his inner fanboy wanted to let out. Garroth and Laurance's faces instantly turn to a bright cherry red as they exchanged looks at each other. 

"N-No! I was just shampooing his hair!" Garroth exclaims. (100+ points to anyone who knows which Prop Hunt the whole Garroth shampooing Laurance's hair came from)