RttE season 3

*warning* THE FOLLOWING IS MY OPINIONS ON THE NEW SEASON OF RACE TO THE EDGE AND WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

OMG GUYYYYYSS I need to get this out of my system which is the purpose of this chapter. I do have another one shot in progress but it's not finished yet as I have mocks and two music exams coming up in the next few weeks, so I've been really busy. Sorry!
ANYWAYS back to what I came here for:

I watched season 3 in like 1 evening, and then the next day I realised I'd only started watching on episode 5 for some reason? So I had 4 episodes that I didn't know existed to watch as well which was so exciting!
1) I can't believe they left us on ANOTHER cliff hanger. They did it in the last season as well but they didn't really clear that up in this season. I can't wait six months? On the upside queen Malla? If that's her name is absolutely BADASS and I love her and can't wait for when/if the riders become allies with her. I just think her and those ninga warrior things are so cool.
2) of course we're going to talk about HICCSTRID! The hiccstrid in this season was strong! Although some people find their development slow and frustrating because they've already kissed multiple times and are already a couple in the second movie, i disagree. Fair enough they have kissed a few times but that was when they were younger and I think that as you get older you just like... don't do that? I don't know. Anyway I thought that they definitely developed a lot more this season because they interact in really cute ways so it's obvious they have feelings for each other, but again they're older so they're probably more like wary? I thought they were really cute especially in Buffalord Soldier OMG hiccup was so worried and cute and heroic. Also in the dragon fighting one (is it called Stryke out?) I thought it was really cute when astrid rescued him. Overall they're just really cute and I LOVE THEM SO MUCH.
3) Heather's back! I have to admit, I do sometimes find her kind of annoying and over dramatic (please don't hate me) just because she always goes and comes back and things and I don't feel like she appreciates the gang enough? But overall I think she's a really good character and a good addition to the team. Also her and Fishlegs are kind of cute, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up because she's obviously not in HTTYD 2 so something must be about to happen. I'm especially wary of the quote "the traitor always dies"
4) Tuffnut and Snotlout are hilarious in this season! Especially when Tuffnut turns into his fashionista alter ego 😂
5) MAJOR SPOILER I was actually quite upset when Dagur died. After spending the entire first two seasons wishing the dragon riders would just kind of kill him (I sound so horrible I know) I was actually surprised at how emotional I felt when he died. Of course, Stoick's Ship playing in the background certainly didn't help matters whatsoever.
6) Snotlout can sing? Like what? I have to say I did roll my eyes slightly when heather started to sing to the dragon in like a typical Disney voice, but after that the episode got really good! - one of my favourites! I never knew I wanted to hear the whole gang sing but apparently i did 😂
7) I think my favourite episode was either A Grim Retreat, Tone Death, or Defenders of the Wing. I just like all the fluffy ones with no drama 😂

Anyway I think that's it. The new chapter should be up soon.
Also Tuffnut_and_Chicken and Samsonite1131 you make my day every time you comment! Thank you ❤️

1 more thing in case any of you are interested. After much oohing and ahhing, I have made a rtte Instagram account! It's called rtte_screencaps if anyone wants to follow it. Obviously you don't have to if you don't want to. 🙃
That's all from me- sorry if I bored you. Love you!