~ Chapter 13 ~ Go Commando

"What do we need to talk about?" I tucked my hair behind my ears.

"Good news and bad news." He ran his fingers through his hair. "The good news is everything is ready for when we go to California. We leave in two days." He smiled. "Bad news is Laura's pregnant." He frowned and pressed his knuckles against his lips.

"W-what?" I looked at him in shock.

"When you went to go check up on Jason she called me. She was freaking out and I could barely understand her. After she calmed down she told me she was pregnant." He sighed.

"H-how is that possible?" I curled my fingers around my chest feeling my throat close up.

"We've been having sex for the past two weeks. She really wanted to get pregnant." He ran his fingers through his hair.

My heart was beating so fast. My throat was closing quickly and it was getting hard for me to breathe. I felt tears form in my eyes. My stomach started to churn.

I gripped my neck as if that'd stop it from closing. I was now choking and gasping for air.

"Alaska are you ok?" He shifted next to me. I couldn't answer. He pulled me into his side and held me close to him.

I slowly stopped shaking and choking.

Laura's pregnant... His voice replayed in my head. Laura's pregnant.... It bounced around echoing off my skull. Laura's pregnant...

"Let me go!" I screamed and punched him in the stomach. He released me and I got up from him and ran to the bathroom.

"Alaska wait!" He shouted after me.

I stepped inside the bathroom and closed the door, quickly locking it. Once it was locked I stepped away from it, walking backwards.

"Alaska please open the door." He knocked on the door.

I shook my head and felt tears stroll down my cheeks.

"No! Go take care of your pregnant wife." I spat at him.

I ran into the opposite wall and I stopped. Depression started to feel my body. It was cold. If felt like frozen fingers feeling all over my body.

Four years and I'm still not fully over my miscarriage like I told myself I was.

I pulled my knees up to my chest and hugged them to me as I placed my head in them.

"Alaska I know you're hurting. Let me in I'm sorry. I should've been there for you. Let me be here now please." He said strongly through the door. He had stopped knocking.

"Go away! Go home Adonis! Just leave me alone!" I sobbed into my knees.

"I can't do that Alaska. If you don't open this door, I'm going to break it from its hinges." He said darkly.

I shut my eyes tight and tried to block out any images of him from my mind. It was impossible. When I pushed one away another would take its place. It'd be more vile than the one before it.

Adonis and Laura tangled together in passionate intercourse.

Just the thought of it made me sick and makes me want to hurl. I flinch when my door burst open. I looked up to see Adonis rubbing his shoulder.

"Alaska." He stops and bends down and reached out to touch me but I kick square in the jaw.

"Don't touch me." I spat at him.

"Ok I deserve that." He rubbed the spot where I kicked him. "I just want to help you Alaska. I want to make you feel better. Please I don't know how many times I need to express to you that I'm sorry. I fùcked up, I know, I'm trying to fix it. Just let me please." He cautiously leaned towards me as if I was going to kick him again.

"D-don't touch me." I sobbed and held my knees closer to me. He shifted closer and wrap his arms around me. I tried to wiggle out his grasp but he restrained me.

He was now behind me and I sat between his legs and pressed against his chest. His arms were wrapped tightly around mine to keep me restrained.

"Are you done refusing me." He whispered in my ear. I nodded my head. "I just want to make the hurt go away." He loosened his grip. His hand slipped under my shirt and rested against my stomach.

He mumbled comforting words in my ear to get me to stop crying. His thumb stroked over my stomach causing butterflies to erupt every time he did.

I closed my eyes rested against him. I felt calm, tranquil, content. I felt safe.

It was cold. Snow surrounded me. Everything seemed as if it was a winter wonderland. The snow crunched under the weight of my boots with each step I took. Soon houses appeared out of now where. I stood in front of a house. It was my house. The one I grew up in.

The window was decorated in beautiful Christmas lights. A snow man placed proudly in the front yard. A small blond girl appeared in the window.

It was me.

She had the brightest smile on her face as she ran out in her spongebob pajamas and into her fathers arms. He picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"Alaska it's to cold for you to be out here in pajamas." He tucked her in his coat and then they disappeared in the house.

The sun slowly came up and the family, my family, appeared to be sitting around the Christmas tree. Tears strolled down my cheek as I saw myself sitting in my mothers lap as I opened my present. It was a pair of jeans I had so badly wanted.

I hugged her tightly and everything went away. Darkness surrounded me and an empty feeling began to fill my body. I was in front of Adonis current house.

I walked up to the door and lifted my hand to knock but it swung open.

"Alaska hi." Laura smiled falsely. "Please come in." She stepped aside.

I walked inside and peeled off my jacket. It seemed so much warmer in the house but I still couldn't shake the empty feeling.

"No hard feelings." I found myself saying as I looked back at her.

"Of course not. That was years ago."She waved it off. "Everyone's in the living room come on." She led the way and I followed.

Soon all the Christmas decorations came to view. There was a little girl with long black hair. It fell down her back in soft waves. Sitting next to her, watching her play with her keyboard, was Adonis. He had a bright smile on his face.

"Honey, Alaska's here." She walked up to him and caught his attention. He looked at Laura and then at me. A look of abhorrence washed over his face but it quickly faded away.

"Hey Al's. I don't believe you've met Kelsey." He stood up and picked up the little girl.

They walked towards me. The closer she got the more she resembled Laura. She had her blue eyes, her pink lips and her facial structure. Only thing she had of Adonis was his hair color. She was simply beautiful.

"I'll go get some snacks." She went into the kitchen and the door swung shut behind her.

"She's beautiful." I complimented.

"Yes her mother is very beautiful as well." He placed her down. "What are you doing here?" He hissed at me.

"W-what do you-"

"Why are you at my house?! I told you I wanted nothing to do with you and I meant it. I left you alone." He crossed his arms.

"Adonis don't be like that." I felt my throat tighten.

"What do you want from me? Money?" He narrowed his eyes.

"No w-why would I want money?" I wiped the tears that had fallen.

"Well after you stopped running your daycare, you haven't been able to find a job."

I was about to reply when I was cut off, but not by him.

"Alaska can you come help me with the snacks please?" Laura called from the kitchen.

I headed to the kitchen. In one swift movement I was pinned against the wall by the door and there was a sharp pain in my stomach. I croaked slightly. It came out strained and weak. My head lowered and there was a knife inside my stomach. I looked back up at Laura. Her eyes were swimming with anger, revenge, abhorrence, and rage.

Her hand twisted sharply and then she snatched the knife at my stomach. I slid down the wall holding my stomach. Blood oozed from my fingers.

"No hard feelings right?" She kicked me in the stomach, knocking the wind out of me.

I doubled over on the floor and struggled to hold on to my life. Laura had exited the kitchen. I could hear her telling them I had left out the back door. My eyes started to fluttered close my body became engulfed in coldness.

It felt as if I was thrown into an ice river. Everything around me went black.

I jolted awake and gasped sitting up off Adonis. I placed my hand over my stomach and then looked at it. It came back blood free. A since of relieve washed over me when I realized it was just a dream. A dream that felt all to real.

I looked around and we were still in the bathroom. Adonis shifted behind me and I turned to face him. He was waking up. I pulled him into a hug and hugged him tight.

"Do I repulse you?" I mumbled into his shoulder.

"No of course not, why would you even think that?" He hugged me back and rubbed my back.

"Stay the night with me." I begged.

"Alaska I ca-"

"Please." I choked and hugged him tighter. "I don't want to be alone."

"Alright I'll stay." He kissed my forehead and continued to comfort me.

"My eyes are up here." He chuckled as his wet fingers caressed my chin and tilted my head up to his face.

Crap, I was staring again.

"And you call me bad." He tucked my wet hair behind my ear.

"Well I've never taken a shower with you before and I get the distracted by the drops of water." I had the urge to follow the one sliding down his neck to his collar bone.

Adonis was still as hairless as I remembered him. It was pretty weird how he didn't have a hair on his body besides his head. I remember he complained about he he had stared growing a happy trail. I found it fascinating during sex but it wasn't there long.

"You should grow your happy trail again." I ran my fingers down his chest.

"Do you know how long it takes me to grow hair? I've been trying to grow it for awhile now. Trust me in this." He lifted my head up and kissed just underneath my jaw. "But I enjoy being hairless."

"But hair causes friction." I pressed myself against the cold tile wall.

"That's why this is there." He ran his finger lightly against the folds of my core. I indeed had stared to grow peach fuzz. I meant to shave it but never got around to it.

"P-p-please." I whimpered, I couldn't get the words I wanted out.

"Please what?" His finger slipped between them and circled my nub.

I tried to get away from his but my shower away exactly big so all I could do was go up or down and that didn't help at all.

"A-a-Adonis." I whimpered again and my lip poked out.

"Yes?" He added pressure to my poor little nub and lightly bit at my collarbone.

"N-no." I started to slip down the wall.

"No?" He asked pushing me back up the wall. "Would you prefer if I did this?" He pushed his finger inside me. I gasped and pressed myself tighter against the wall.

"Why do you do this to me?" I complained and fix my bra correctly.

"Do what?" He asked smugly as he laid across my bed with his hands behind his head. He was completely naked but the white sheets we're around his waist. He looked gorgeous and like a male model. If he was selling sheets I'd buy the just because he looked so dámn good.

"Frustrate me? Sexually and mentally?" I shimmed into my laced underwear.

"Why do you let me frustrate you?" He answered my questions with a question. "If you'd ever decided to '*go commando'.." He trailed off not completing his sentence. "...and wore a skirt. Woof!" He barked. "The things I'd do to you."

"I'd never 'go commando'." I put my hair into a ponytail.

"Well still." He shifted his attention towards the ceiling.

I looked in the mirror as I wrangled my hair into a ponytail. The tip of my tongue lightly tapped the corner of my mouth.

I turned around and saw Adonis biting down on his bottom lip. His erection was visibly noticeable through the sheets.

"I feel as if you only lust for me Adonis that you really never loved me." I crossed my arms.

"That's a lie because I did love you and I still love you." He sat up and looked at me. "But if you're going to moon me at least think to put on some baggy pants because I will get hard looking at your a$$."

"I don't like to wear actually clothes to sleep." I tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"Now you can stand there or you can come over here and get rid of this erection." He bit his lip and his eyes glazed over in lust.

I woke up to the smell of vanilla and sex. My eyes fluttered open and the first thing I noticed was the sprawled open drawers on my dresser. The clothes on my floor and the hole in my wall. The second thing I noticed was the level change in my bed. It was now on the ground. The third thing I noticed was I was being spooned by Adonis. The fourth thing was the sun was shining through my blinds.

I was being spooned by Adonis. Adonis was spooning me. I was spooning Adonis. Me and Adonis are spooning...

It was a while before that it actually settled it.

Oh my fùck! We are spooning!

My brain told me to move out of his arms but I didn't want to, despite the erection on my back. It was a sense of comfort inside me as I rested against him. His face was nuzzled into my neck and his breath fanned against my skin. His hands wrapped around my waist and he was pressed against me.

I felt safe and protected. My body got nicely on his and I liked that feeling. No matter how hard I tried to fall back asleep I just couldn't. Eventually Adonis woke up but he didn't move. Neither did I.

"How do you feel about making breakfast naked?" He mumbled and kissed the spot behind my ear.

"Me or you?" I turned my head and looked at him.

"Mmm, that's the question." He pressed his lips against mine. It no longer bothered me that he did. It was a natural thing for us. "How about you?" He moved my hair out my face.

"What if I wanted you for breakfast?" I licked my lips and turned my body to face him.

"I think we've had enough of each other." He kissed my forehead. "Come on, we'll both cook." He sat up and crawled over me to get out the bed.

He then walked out my bedroom completely naked. He wasn't kidding when he said naked.

"Don't do-" He narrowed his eyes at me as he spoke warningly.

I did it anyway. I pressed my foot against his cøck and smirked as he jumped.

"You wouldn't like it if I footed you're vagina now would you?" He pushed my foot down.

"It'd be awkward but go ahead." I placed my feet up on his either side of him on his chair.

"That's disgusting." He shook his head and continued eating.

"Yeah thought so." I kept my feet there and continued eating.

The rest of the morning was spent washing dishes and mind blowing shower sex. Then we got dressed and watched movies on Netflix until he decided he should head home. Even then on his way home we were on the phone talking until he actually stepped foot into the house.

He'd sneak and text me but when I replied it would be a huge gap until he actually replied. While waiting on him to reply I had fell asleep.

_____________

They had a pretty wild night. Hopefully this was longer that the rest.

Side note: in case any of you were confused on what the hell that huge long italicized part was that was her dream.

Dedicated to NiallWhoranLove cause she stayed on my a$$ about updating this.

Side note: *go commando- to wear no underpants.

Comment. Vote. Fan.
Live. Laugh. Love.

~Dejah