3 hours, 40 minutes & 17 seconds ♥

Chapter 1: Journey to Love (Intro)

[3.39 pm]

■Flavio's POV■

"See you tomorrow, Dude" Kelisha grabbed her bag & walks off slowly...

Now, it's just me. Sitting alone at the basketball court near my house.

"Kelish, I'll make sure I win tomorrow. Then, you gotta give me a treat!" laughing & smiling slightly revealing my dimples which means nothing much to me.

"Ohhh damn..Stop it you! You're never better than me! Anywhoo.. Stop charming me with those dimples!" she shouted from the other side of the court.

♡Kelisha's POV♡

[ 3.42 pm]

Flavio.

I didn't wanna leave him alone but I have to rush off because I promised my mom that we'd go for shopping!

Yeah womens's stuffs..

I'm walking so slow like an old granny. I'm reluctant to leave him! Ughh...

God damn, I like it when he says "I'll make sure I win tomorrow!" whereas I know he never meant it.

As a basketball player myself, he's better than me but he still lets me win.

He likes to see me win and all smiles and stuff...To be honest, this guy is fineee.

His dimples- AMAZING. I'm so turned on everytime he smiles.

I know that he kept on looking back at me when I walked away but my ego stops me from turning around.

Don't blame me though, I feel weak at the knees when I look at him. I still need those knees during shopping don't you think so.

Everytime I play basketball with him my heart just goes boom boom boooom...

Boy, you got my heart beat running away.

"I....have a crush on....you," I stammered in my words and realising that im talking to myself on the way home.

"Girl, you're love strucked" gave myself a facepalm and bites my lower lip.

What's the point of saying this when I don't even dare to express it to the person itself.

■Flavio's POV ■

[3.47 pm]

I can't take my eyes of her. Its like she sticks her heart and glue it to my soul.

She's really going.

I'm with me, myself and I.

"I have a crush on you," I mumbled under my breath.

Turning around again and again, watching Kelisha walk away...

"Kel, I miss you already"

Sitting on the bench with my Jordans and untied shoelaces, I heaved out a sigh.

This girl, she got my shoelaces untied every damn time, after having a "basketball match" with her.

She has always been the girl of my dreams and we've been bestfriends since Fourth Grade. Well, Kelisha..... a professional Basketball player she is.

Me? I play Rugby. Yeah... Rough and Tough, but its my thing.

My late dad, Fernando Gutierréz, a Rugby Coach and he is the one who made me utterly addicted (you can say) to Rugby.

My Dad equals to My Homie...

EVERYTHING changed after he passed away when I was in Fourth Grade-that was exactly when I found Kelisha.

"Beep!"

I was snapped out of my train of thoughts.

It was a text from my cousin, Elvio.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

[Yo Flav!

I'm having a party this Friday at my house. Guess who's turning eighteen, little dude?

Wanna come over? and whoa... you're gonna regret it if you don't come.]

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

What the hell? Who you calling "little dude"?

I'm irritated though but I'm gonna turn up. Bet its a HYPED-UP PARTY.

I replied immediately

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

[Sup El!

I ain't no little dude, you're only a week older. HAH.

Yeah man, I'm gonna be there for my Libra homie. Meet ya soon...]

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Tied my shoelaces.

Took my bag.

Headphones on.

Now, I miss my bed more than Kelisha.

"Dear Bed, I miss you already"

There I go, walking home with my sleepy eyes...

Tick, tock, tick, tock...

{4.01 pm and I'm homed} 

The first thing I should do when I reach home:-

#01: Bathe

#02: Change into my new clothes

#03: Brush my teeth

#04: GO AND SLEEP

Reality:

(Go straight upstairs, dump my bags aside, put my headphones down)

Skipped #01, #02, #03

and.....

Finally #04... GO AND SLEEP.

Don't blame me guys, a basketball match with a real basketball player VS a real rugby player is much more harder than you think it is...

This is me,

Mi vida

My life.

Mi nombre es Flavio

My name is Flavio.

The journey begins...