Daddy Styles

"Baby," I spoke softly, nuzzling my nose into her cheek as she slept next to me. "Babe."

"What, Harry?" she murmured quietly, sighing into the pillow as I continued to brush my nose against her skin.

"I'm taking you two out today," I smiled, kissing her cheek before rolling onto my back.

"Where are we going?" She asked, giggling quietly as my hands trailed down the flesh of her stomach.

"Swimming," I chuckled. "Ever since Lux has learned the word she's kept nagging me." (Y/N)'s smile was wiped from her face after I spoke, and she shook her head.

"I'm not going swimming," she frowned. "You can take her, but I'm not coming."

"Why?" I mumbled, a concerned expression appearing to my face as I slid my arm around her waist, pulling her onto her side.

"I still haven't lost the weight I put on from my pregnancy, Harry. No way am I being seen in public like this," she muttered, shaking her head.

"Hey," I said, my frown growing deeper as I pulled her chin to mine. "You're perfect. Don't you dare say that, babe. You've had our daughter, our little girl in there," I spoke softly, poking her stomach lightly. "And there's nothing to be ashamed of."

"You're right," she mumbled. "It's just still a lot to take in, you know? I know it's been over a year now...and you know I love her, I do, with all my heart. It's just hard..."

"I know, princess. But you're doing so well, you're an amazing Mum."

"Not as good as you are a Dad," she smiled weakly, her eyes falling and a sigh slipping from her mouth.

"Bullshit," I hushed, pressing a kiss to her nose. "She loves you just as much as she loves me, we're in this together, hmm?"

"Yeah," she replied, sadness still lingering in her expression.

"Cheer up chicken," I smiled, moving my lips to hers and kissing her gently. "I'll be back in a second."

Unraveling myself from the white sheets, I left the bed, walking into the small room next door where our daughter sat, a smile springing to her lips as she saw me.

"Daddy!" She sang out, reaching her arms into the air and scrunching up tiny hands.

"Hey, baby," I smiled,loosely gripping her waist as I pulled her into my hold. "Did you have a good sleep?" She nodded, nuzzling her small head into my neck as I returned back into our bedroom.

"Who's this?" I exclaimed, holding Lux out for (Y/N) to take into her arms.

"Hey, lovely," she smiled warmly, her face lighting up as our little girl giggled and reached out for her. I chuckled, shuffling into the bed and cuddling up to my two girls.

"You're so pretty," I spoke softly, allowing her to wrap her tiny fingers around my thumb.

"Shall we get you some food?" (Y/N) asked, standing from the bed and swinging Lux around playfully.

"I'm going for a shower, I'll see you in a minute," I said, pressing a kiss to both my girls' heads.

*

"Are you having fun with Daddy, baby girl?" (Y/N) spoke to Lux from the sunbed that lay next to the pool.

"Yes," Lux squeaked, clapping her hands together whilst we both smiled adoringly at our daughter.

"Excuse me," a voice from behind us spoke, causing us both to turn around. A woman was smiling at us before she began to spoke. "I've been watching you three...and you're going to make great parents one day. You're good babysitters," she smiled, my eyes flashing to (Y/N)'s who was chewing on her lip.