14

Tikki sighed as she went through all the books in the library. She sighed again and shook her head.

She was supposed to be Ladybug's right hand and help her when she needed it. 

But now, she had no idea what to do. She burried her head into her hands and sighed for the third time. 

"Looking for a solution?" his smirk was heard in his voice.

"Yes, not that it concerns you," she spat back at Blanc.

If only she was to talk to Master Fu.

Her eyes glowed up as she realized her answer was right in front of her nose. 

"I have a feeling you found something," he said. "I have a feeling it has to do with spirit world,"

"H-How did you know?" she needed to get this to her. She needed to find Ladybug as soon as possible.

"You see, Tikki, you are smart. You are the most powerful goddess' right hand, of course," he laughed. "But you're forgetting something," 

"Forgetting what?" 

He stepped closer to her, making her feel smaller than she already was. He leaned down to her ear and warm breath tickled her ear. "You're forgetting that I'm smarter,"

He waved in front of her eyes, making her fall unconscious. He grabbed her small frame, before she could collide with hard, cold floor. 

"If you were just a little bit faster," he whispered as he held her bridal style. He teleported them both into dungeons. 

They were long abandoned, because there was no crime in Miraculous. Nobody ever went there anymore. It was just cold, heartless place.

Chat Blanc opened the door of one of the prison cells and carefully put the girl's body down on the bench in it. 

He made sure, she couldn't use any magic in it, before he sealed the door with the most powerful magic he possesed. 

Then all he did was simply woke her up with the same spell that knocked her out.

"W-What?" she blinked three times, to make sure she was where she imagined. 

Her breath caught in her throat as she fearfully looked at Blanc. "Please, get me out of here,"

"I will," he smirked. "But after Ladybug and I are married. Then she won't be able to do anything,"

Tikki's eyes began to water as she held tightly onto bars, that separated prison cell of the other room. 

"Blanc, if you have any heart, please," Tikki cried. 

"Then it seems I don't have any heart, at least anymore," he evilly laughed. 

He started walking away, but Tikki started sobbing laudly. "If you love her, let me go! If you love her really, let her go!"

Blanc's eyes darkened, his fists clenched as he turned around and before Tikki knew, she had pissed Chat Blanc in front of her cell once again. 

He came with such an incredible speed, she was being pushed to the floor. 

"DON'T SAY THAT EVER AGAIN!" he yelled at her. Tikki covered her eyes with her hands and sat there on the floor. 

"Don't ever repeat those words, or else it won't end well for you," Blanc said with hate and disgust in his voice. "Because this time I let you live. Next time, don't expect me to be so generous,"

----------------------------------------------------------

Ladybug still couldn't quite believe it. It felt so unreal. 

Adrien was Chat Noir. How was she so blind?

Marinette sobbed on her couch as Alya arrived. "You won't believe wha...-Marinette are you okay?!"

Her best friend ran to her side, hugging her. 

"It's him, Alya, it's been him ever since I met him," she cried in Alya's shoulder. Sadly, Alya knew what was going on. 

It was way too suspicious not to notice. Lila? Two times in one day? Yeah, that wasn't possible. 

Adrien's brother showing up as Chat Noir's brother showing up as well?

"I know you won't u-understand, Alya, but this is so hard, I-I can't take it anymore," Marinette sobbed. 

"Actually I do," Alya sighed. Maybe it was time Marinette found out.

"W-What? No, it's complicated," Marinette looked in Alya's eyes. 

"Yes, and I'm aware Adrien is Chat Noir," The goddess' eyes widened as she pulled away from the hug, standing up. 

"H-How?" she was suprised. Maybe even more than she was when she found out Chat was Adrien. Oh who was she kidding? That wasn't possible.

"I'm kind of.." Alya didn't know how to put it in words. It was simple really. 'I'm Volpina,' wasn't the hardest sentence to say. 

"You're kind of what?" Marinette crossed her arms on her chest and waited for her answer.

"Imvolpina," she said so quickly, Marinette had no idea what she has said.

"Slowly," 

"I'm Volpina," Alya finally breathed out. 

Marinette gasped in suprise and slapped her hand over her mouth to not snap back. She was so pissed at her best friend.

"And you didn't think it would be good to tell me?!" 

"Look, Mari, I didn't mean to. I just wanted to watch over you," Alya defended herself.

"Why? Do I look like a kid to you?!"

"No, but..-" "No, but what? Do you have anything else to share with me? Maybe you're even hooking up with the new god, ugh!"

"Well..." Alya looked at the floor. 

"WAIT YOU ARE?!"

"It's Nino," Alya shrugged. "We're dating,"

"OH MY," Marinette threw her hands into the air. 

"I'm sorry, okay?" Alya tried to apologize.

"You can make up to me by helping me get out of engagement with Chat Blanc," Marinette sighed and sat down on the couch again. 

"Well, there is a spirit world,..."

-------------------------------------------------------------

MORE DRAMA COMING UP! THANK YOU FOR READING <3