Chapter 11

Germany the flower king~ Art by me
wow happy 2018 everyone it's been actually 20 years. ps u should totally follow my art insta hetaonisurvived it's full of gay and I know that's y ur here (fuken cAUGHT)

-----

     As Germany and I arrived home I finally felt at ease. Nothing felt wrong anymore. I think this is as happy as I've ever been. Who knew I could feel normal again.

    ...

    Normal.

    Is that what everyone is supposed to be? Do I really feel "normal"? I stood still. My heart began to race and I lost control of my body once more. I could barely let out a cry to alert Germany that I was in trouble.

    My hands suddenly flew up to my hair as I fell to my knees. I began pulling and ripping. I bit my lip as hard as I could just so I could bleed. I brought my arms down and began bending my wrist in an uncomfortable position and pressed on it. I wanted it to break. Why won't you fucking break!?

    "Italy! What the hell are you doing!?" He yelled. I could only manage to sob loudly and fall limp. I couldn't do it. I tried to lift myself up but I failed. Germany carefully lifted me up and brought me over to the couch. I twitched as he laid me down.

   "Italy... what's wrong with you. What happened to you...?" I wished I could answer him. My mouth was open but I couldn't do anything more. Tears slipped down my cheek as I jolted a few more times.