Chapter 1

"Lucas... Lucas cmon! I wanna go to the party!" Riley whined as she started walking out the door.

Riley and Lucas had been dating for 2 years now. Today was actually their anniversary date,  2 years exactly today, and Riley wanted to go out and have some fun for once.

She was the kind of girl who liked to stay home and be safe, but that night she felt as if it was time to go to an actual party.

Except for the problem was that Lucas, her boyfriend, did not want to go. At all.

"Riley! I wanna stay here, cmon, come back over here!" He said as he took her away from the door and threw her lightly on the bed.

"Ugh." She said as she got back up from the bed and towards the door. "Please..."

Lucas sighed and got up. "Alright! But only cuz you are the cutest princess in all of the land." He kissed her nose and grabbed his keys and coat.

~.~.~

"Wow, I've never been to one of these parties!! Woohoo!" Riley yelled as she walked in holding Lucas's hand.

There were kids everywhere, along with red cups and random pieces of clothing on the grass.

They walked over to a table where there was a keg. Riley grabbed a drink and Lucas laughed.

"Cmon Riley, you don't drink. Put that down."

Before Lucas took it out of her hand she gulped it down and then another one.

"Mmmm." She said drinking another one.

"Riley, cmon!" Lucas said as he chased after her.

Oh boy was this gonna be a long night.

New Book!
Sorry it's so short..
lol, the beginning is rucas...😂
NOT FOR LONG😌