THREE~MATE

Surprise!! Maximus played by Sebastian Stan😍😍😍

MAXIMUS

God,she was beautiful. When I came by her small cabin she wasn't there and I felt Nealis frown. Was she alright? I didn't know. When I heard her car come up I knew she was alright. I'd been watching her a month now since I found her. Nealis was not very pleased with my decision,but it was for the best as of now. I didn't want a Mate and today I was going to tell you. It didn't matter that she was beautiful. I'd been with many girls who were beautiful. But she is more beautiful than they ever were. You're going to hurt her,Maximus,and I can't let that happen. Nealis said,leaving my mind. He just didn't want to see me do what I had to do.

As soon as her scent hit my nose I was a gonner. She smelled of buttercream and chocolate. So sweet. I knew she had seen me, but I stayed where I was. I heared shuffling and her heavy breathing. Her heart beat increased and I smiled wider than the Cheshire Cat. My Mate was afraid and rightfully so. "I wouldn't do that,Mate." I said,sencing her weapon. As soon as I stood and turned I heared her breath catch. She was human, but not unaware of the bond. "Put the gun down." I commanded,using my Alpha Tone. I could see she was fighting, but no one could defy my Alpha Tone.

She was about to do as I asked, but then surprised me by raising her gun to my head. I was slightly frightened. Slightly. I didn't know if there were silver bullets in that pistol or not,but something about her defiance was...intriguing. "You're feisty, Little One." I told her, stepping closer to her lovely scent. "I don't want to hurt you." I don't want you at all,really. I could see that she didn't believe me. It was good that she was guarded. I kept coming towards her and she kept moving back. When I'd had enough of our game I reached out and grabbed the gun,pulling her little body closer to me. Why did I do that again? I did it. Nealis said. I felt shocks where her pale smooth hand touched my rough one. She put her other hand out to push me away,but instead ended up feeling up my abs.

Oh, God.

How can we resist Mate? Nealis smiled.

Pig.

I growled when her scent mixed with...something else. "I can smell your arousal,Mate." I saw her eyes go wide. She was scared. "You seem so frightened. Like a little bunny in the sights of a fox." I chuckled. "I don't know what you're doing to me." I admitted. I knew what I had to do. "I'm sorry for what I have to do, but it's for the best." I told her, moving quickly to squeeze her pressure point. As she fell limp in my arms I couldn't resist the urge to kiss her cheek so that's what I did.

Pickering her up bridal style,gently, I carried her out, mind linking some of my members to pack her things and bring them. I raced over the boundary line,cradling her small body to my fairly larger one. She was the perfect size for me,fitting into arms. She couldn't have weighed more than 95 pounds and at the most was 4 foot 8. Why was she so small? When I arrived at the house I looked around for my parents,thankfully they didn't wait up and went home. I knew my mom knew I found my Mate. She always gave me this knowing smirk when she saw me leaving,assuming it was to see her and unfortunately for me,she was right as she always has been.

I entered the front door and climbed the stairs. All was silent. Taking off her cute little black flats and brushing her hair back,I got us ready for bed. She wouldn't wake till morning that was for sure so I would get to hold her all night. I pulled back the covers and placed her in them,gently,making sure she wasn't bent at an odd angle that would cause her pain. I looked down at her and smiled. So beautiful. Nealis quickly agreed,but not before mentioning the Mating process. He was so horny. I took a deep breath to keep him at bay,climbing into bed with my sleeping Mate.

One thing was for sure:I couldn't reject her so how would I get rid of her? If you ever think of hurting her I will kill you Nealis said, growling. I couldn't hurt her physically because she was my Mate...the Mate I didn't want. I guess I would just have to be a terrible terrible Mate so that she rejects me and I can live my life in peace. You're a coward, Maximus. This is our Mate! The woman we're supposed to spend the rest of our lives with! How could even think of- "Shut up." I said to him. Clearly, he was angry with my choices, but I didn't care. This was my life and I would spend it doing whatever I want.

It's my life too,Max. And you're wasting it.

I kinda left you with a bitter taste, but whatcha think of Max??