Important

Guys, things have been happening with this book recently and I would like to ask a few things.

Please do not say anything that would hurt other people's feelings in the comments here, on my profile, or anywhere that is linked to this book. People want to read this book so they can laugh at the dramatic characters in the Minecraft roleplay, and they can't do that if people are being mean to them.

Also, 

Shipping.

I let it by the first few times, but things have started to get serious. Please don't loudly let everybody what you ship and what you don't ship in the comments. However, in chapters that regard shipping, it is alright to say what you think about the chapter, however, DO NOT go into a full blown rant about why you hate or love the ship. We all have our opinions, but this isn't court. It's a crack book. We're supposed to laugh, and make each other laugh. That can't happen when we're grabbing our rifles and having a shipping war. 

If somebody leaves their opinion, again, don't reply to them with an essay on why you disagree with them or agree with them. That is what usually starts fights.

I used to do this as well, and I will also stop.

So just remember, I'm doing this to prevent you all from getting hurt.

I really want you all to feel happy, and I don't think that can happen if you are dying in a shipping war.