Okay?

Okay.

I can never truthfully say that it will be okay because I don't know if it will be okay.

People say that time heals the soul, and I hope they're right. I hope with all my might because I'm relying on that being truth. But, so far, it hasn't worked. People say that time heals any wound, but how much time?

Is it a trick question that I'm just not thinking about in the right way?

I can never honestly look you in the eyes and say that it will be okay because I don't know. No one knows.

But I can tell you that I think it will be okay.  I can hope for it to be okay.

I may not know what will happen, but I sure as hell can think and hope.

I've got a working mind and a beating heart, and I intend on using them.

So it might be okay, okay? But it might not be.

Either way, I will be here to pick you up when you fall and dust you off and get you ready for your next fall because life is made of falls.

It's part of existing, falling and not knowing. It's those things that never change throughout our lifetime. We will always fall, and we will never know everything.

But, I think that's okay.

What fun would life be without some bruised knees and some mystery?

So it might be okay, okay?

I think it will be okay.

I hope it will be okay.

Okay?

Okay.