Chapter 4

This was one of those days where you never wanted to get up, because you didn't want to see that one person who could make your heart race.

I got up from bed after 10 minutes of contemplating about if I should fake being sick or just going to school. After a while I decided to go to school, because I'm a nerd and don't want to be late. Walking into my closet I pulled on a pair of black sweats and a baggy sweatshirt not feeling like dressing up today.

When I was done I walked downstairs feeling like crap because of yesterday, but as soon as I got to the bottom of the stairs I was tackled in a hug "Oh my god, where were you yesterday missy"? Stephanie asked hugging me closer into her giant boobs I swear I got hit with a car airbag. I frowned remembering what happened yesterday  "Stephanie?" I asked quietly, as I felt one silent tear fall down my cheek "yes?" she said petting my hair "My heart hurts" I said as more tears fell down my cheeks.

She grabbed my chin looking down at me and kissing my cheek "I know it hurts now, but you both with come back around.. I mean you were put together as mates, right?" she said kissing my head and letting me go, "I think you'll be just fine sweetie, and if you want to cut school after a couple classes i'll bail you out to go shopping or something" she said softly giving me one last hug "I hope you'll make through the day though" she said smiling and making her way to the kitchen.

I nodded walking to grab my bag and grab my ugg boots slipping them on "See ya guys"! I yelled walking out of the house.

Walking to the school was a mile walk at least, but I didn't care being a wolf walking never tired me out as much as it did when I was human. Getting to school I went to my locker making sure I had everything then I went to my first class.

I sat down in my seat not caring that Samuel was gone from his seat or that I wasn't taking notes, my heart hurt to much to do anything. All of a sudden while in deep thought I heard the door slam and saw Samuel walk in his eyes red and puffy. I averted my gaze to my hands feeling my heart clench.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, looking back I saw Melany the nerd of the class she held up a note "From Samuel" she whispered throwing the note onto my desk going back to her notes. I was afraid to open the note because the last time I opened a note I ended up running out of the school crying, I grabbed the note opening the edges then reading it slowly.

Dear Olivia.

I cried a lot last night, knowing that I hurt you again emotionally...When I went over the conversation I felt terrible because I sounded like a jerk...I never meant to make it sound like that and I'm sorry... I hope you'll forgive me again, and I hope that we can get to know eachother better.

Please write back or talk to me after class Love Samuel.

I felt my heart flutter and I flipped the paper over taking out a pen

I'll accept your apology, but if you hurt me again I swear I won't hesitate in rejecting an alpha as a mate...I've been un-mated and un-loved for this long, it won't hurt to be again.

Olivia

I handed the note back to Melany and told her to give it to Samuel, He opened the note his face becoming sad and a tear going down his face, he looked up at me catching my eyes and nodded understanding.After and hour of class I got up to walk out but Samuel grabbed my arm "Liv?" I looked back at him, his face looking sad. "Can I ask you something?" I looked at him feeling hesitant but nodded "Yeah?"

"To get to know eachother, would you go out on a date with me"? he asked looking terribly nervous. I frowned at this and then looked around the empty classroom "Time and Place?" I asked my voice sounding sad.

his face perked up "Ummm tomorrow night at 8 and it's a surprise" he said smiling deviously "Wear something really nice" he said then he kissed my cheek walking out of the room. I smiled lightly and touched my cheek, feeling happy that he was actually taking me out. Yet I knew he'd probably hurt me a tiny bit and in reality I never want to reject Samuel.. I knew what parcial rejection felt like and it hurt.

the rest of the day went by slowly, I saw Samuel twice after first hour and one of the times he tried to sit by me at lunch but I wouldn't allow it because I knew he truly loved me as a mate, or at least his wolf loved us more than him...but I think Samuel the man didn't like us at all....

This whole thought went through my head the whole day, making me almost depressed but when I got home and took off to the woods, I felt no pain. No sorrow. Just trees ripping at my fur and my paws slapping against the ground.

Running was my wolfs comfort, and now that she wasn't as silent as she was 3 days ago, she felt free.

I ran to the ledge where me and Samuel sat yesterday and laid down on the ledge, taking a deep breath I closed my eyes hoping to rest them but instead I fell into a black Sleep of nothing.