The Start

I can't believe I'm finally moving to London. I'm starting Uni here, but it's massive compared to Holmes Chapel. I'm sure I'm going to get lost, because I'm clumsy as it is.

I just need to find somewhere to live, and I'm glad here are plenty of adverts for rooms to rent. I hope I find somewhere with someone decent, who wasn't a bore. Maybe a little good-looking, even though I shouldn't be thinking of that.

I fucked a lot. Sure, Holmes Chapel was a bit scanty for women and men nowadays, and London was crying with fresh talent I could sink my teeth into. Or cock.

I shouldn't be thinking of moving in with someone I could potentially fuck. I only did one night stands, and I was sure to ruin things if I did fuck my room mate or land lord.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The first place I go to see is so small, but I politely look around. I'm not that rude. I would be wasting someones time if I just turned away. Plus, the man was really old, and I'm sure he looked a bit rapey. Sorry. But he did.

The second place I go to is far too expensive. Again, I look around, checking out what I couldn't have. This girl was hot, but I could see she had a boyfriend, even if she kept blushing every time I spoke. I don't make people cheat. Even if they would fall at my feet.

Walking up to the third flat, I notice it's quite far up in the building. I'm trying to remember the guys name who lives here. Lewis? No, it's a better name than that, I'm sure. His voice sounded nice on the phone, northern like me.

What number was it? 302? 303?

Oh, 312. Haha. Close.

I knock on the door, checking my phone to really ensure it's the right number. I bring my head up when the door opens, and I nearly drop my phone at the creature behind it. He looks me up and down, his gorgeous blue eyes standing out sharply behind a pair of glasses.

"Hi," His Yorkshire accent rasps, making my knees immediately weak. "You must be Harry."

Wow.

Look at you, with your fucking messy brown hair, slightly stubbly chin, and sporty clothes weirdly making me hard. Fucking hell.

"Are you?" He smiles. "Or have you just knocked on my door to look in?"

I swear I almost blush, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Oh, yeah - thats me," I say, stupidly. "I mean, I'm Harry, yes."

He laughs gently, showing off a pair of white teeth behind his pink lips. I almost want to hold his face to look at them closer, but that would be weird, right?

"You wanna come in?" He smiles, clearly enjoying my oddness.

I'd like to come in you.

I'd fuck you into this floor right now. It blows my mind.

"Yes, please." I respond, tucking my hair behind my ear.

Again.

He stands aside to let me in, and I walk past him, breathing in at how amazing he smells, too.

Seriously? I can't live here. I'd be a walking boner. He closes the door behind us, and I take in the flat. It's nice, not too big, not too small.

"Right," He immediately grasps my attention, making me turn to face him. I've changed my mind. I'd fuck you into that door. "I need to keep this quick 'cause I've got footy with the lads."

He's straight. There's no way a gay man looks like this, smells like this, plays football with the 'lads'.

"Sure." I smile, politely.