SerenaSnape - Watty Awards 2011

- What is your user name?

SerenaSnape

- What's the story behind your username?

I am a huge fan of Severus Snape from the Harry Potter series and I wanted a name that sounded similar to his, thus Serena Snape was born. :)

- How old are you?

I'm 26 years old.

- How long have you been on Wattpad?

I registered in August 2010 - so only about a year.

- What story have you entered into the Watty's Awards?

Hoping For a Better Future - BOOK ONE

- What genre is it entered in?

Fan Fiction

- Can you give a brief summary of your story?

Harry is surprised when at the end of his third year a whole package of books falls onto his head. He finds out that it's books about him and that he has to read them with certain characters. It's my take on Reading the HP Books.

- Who is your favourite character?

At the moment Tonks, she rocks!

- What is your favourite part of your story?

Everytime Sirius parrots one of the characters in the books and everyone laughs at him. XD

- What advise would you give other Wattpad authors?

Don't ever think that your ideas aren't good enough. Write for yourself first and foremost and then for your readers.

- Is there anything you would like to say to your readers?

Lots. I'm really thankful to everyone who supported me while I was writing my Hoping For a Better Future story. Their comments and ideas were very valuable to me. I am really happy to have met/talked to you all. :)