"You want me to set him up with you."

Chanyeol blinked, "How did you-"

"It's obvious Chanyeol. Anyone in a twenty foot radius of you guys can tell you clearly got the hots for each other."

"Okay first of all, did you just say 'hots'? And second of all, 'each other'?"

Tao ignored the first statement, "Wow you're dumb, bad at fighting and oblivious. Baekhyun likes you Chanyeol."

Chanyeol grinned widely, smile stretching to his ears, "Really?!"

Tao smiled. Chanyeol's puppy love for his brother really made him happy. It's boring in the kingdom so any source of drama, wether it's from the housewives down in the village or Baekhyun's love life, Tao was happy enough to take it.

"Yes you blubbering idiot. Now don't make me throw these at you."

Chanyeol narrowed his eyes, "You wouldn-"

He didn't finish the sentence due to a very large tomato hitting him square in the face. Chanyeol stood still as the tomato plump and juice rolled down his face. Tao giggled as Chanyeol harshly wiped away the tomato goop from his eyes.

"Oh you asked for it Tao."

Tao screamed as Chanyeol pulled two tomatoes off the vines. He made a wild dash as he heard Chanyeol's thundering footsteps behind him. He yelped and arched his back when he felt the stickiness of tomato hitting him square in the back.

Tao turned and raced up another row of tomatoes, hoping to get to the castle before something more precious than his back (his face) get hit.

Luck was not on his side today. Tao tripped as Chanyeol grabbed the back of his shirt, sending both males flying towards the ground. Tao landed on Chanyeol with a grunt. The older male groaned as Tao sat on top of him.

"Hah, I win." Tao said victoriously. Chanyeol smirked, "I don't think so."

Tao's eyes widened as Chanyeol pulled out another tomato from his pocket. They were already on the hill between the field and the castle. Tao just need to run twenty more feet and he was home free. Again, luck was not on his side. Chanyeol rolled the two over and straddled Tao, pinning his arms and legs with his body. Tao screamed as Chanyeol unbuttoned the first few buttons of his shirt. He knew what Chanyeol was about to do and there was no way in hell that Tao was going to let that happen. But he had no way of stopping Chanyeol.

He squealed as Chanyeol threw the tomato on his chest, making sure it rolled down his chest, dirtying both him and his shirt.

"I hate you." Tao spat as Chanyeol smiled at him.
Tao opened his mouth to say something when Chanyeol was suddenly tackled by a blur. A big, black angry blur.

In seconds, Chanyeol was the one being pinned down. Yifan sat on his chest as he threw heavy punches at his face. Tao screamed as ran to Yifan, desperately trying to tug him off of Chanyeol. He finally pulled him off of Chanyeol, resulting in the three of them to lie down, panting.

Tao got up and pulled Yifan up by his collar, "What the fuck Yifan?"

Yifan simply frowned and closed his eyes. Tao sighed and patted his cheek, "Yifan look at me. What was that?"