"Yeah! Of cause we will baby! I'm so proud of you." My mum grabs my head and kisses my forehead. They all get you to congratulate me but I stop them.

"S-stop! I can't hug, smile or feel any emotions, I-I'm lucky I can still talk. Yesterday I couldn't do anything. I asked my wolf she said it was b-because my... my m-mate isn't close. She said all I will be able to feel is numbness and she's r-right because right now that's all I can feel." I whisper out, chocking on the sobs which want to come out. I look at them they all have the same pain in their eyes. I turn around and get my bag. I walk out the door and shove my earphones in. I look up and see the grey sky. I put my music on full blast and walk to school.

'Will I be able to feel my emotions when I get to school?' I asked Crystal. Yeah I named my wolf I think it suits her plus it matches the description of her eyes the perfect picture of crystal blue.

'Not unless he touches you. The smallest touch would mean the world to us.' Great now I have to make him touch us. I hate feeling empty and useless.

'I'll try.' I say back.

'Thank you.' She goes quiet after that. So I need to try and make the jerk face touch me. That sounds so wrong.

I make it to school in 20 minutes. I didn't notice how slow I was walking due to thinking. I quickly checked the time and noticed I was already 10 minutes late. Walking to my locker I quickly got my things out. I sighed and started walking to my class, there was no point rushing I was already late. I walked in and the first thing I smelt was jerk face.

"Miss Watson, care to explain why you're late?" I looked at him. What was his name again? I shrugged and walked to an empty chair.

"That's not a very good explanation. See me after class." I close my eyes and lean my head against the table. I could feel someone's stare but chose to ignore it.

"Ah Mr Williamson nice of you to join us. Take a seat next to Chloe. Chloe put your hand up." I groaned and picked a finger of the table. I heard some laughing and low growls of a few people. I felt someone sitting next to me. He smelt nice a woods smell.

"Excuse me." Stranger whispered. I shivered as I felt his breath on my neck. I sat up and looked at him. He was hot! He had blonde hair and blue eyes. Can someone please tell me what they have in the water over here?

"Yeah?" He looked me over and smirked. Please don't be a cocky guy I prayed.

"Oh wow, you're beautiful." He said back in awe. I shook my head and blushed a little. I heard a growl again. He looked at Trey with a frown and a tight jaw before looking back at me.

"Is there so-"

"Nope! Nothing at all." I cut him off quickly. He smiled at me.

"So you don't mind me asking you on a date?" I looked at him. He looked like a nice guy and even if he wasn't I could still totally kick his ass.

"Yeah, that would be nice." I said back. He chuckled and took my hand on top of the table. I heard a few more growls. I looked around and noticed it was from Trey and his guys. I glared at them and turned back round to? Wait I don't even know his name, real classy Chloe. I laughed at that making him look at me.

"I just noticed I don't even know your name." He looked at me shocked.

"Oh shit, yeah sorry I forgot, my names Saxton Williamson and yours?" I smiled. I actually smiled.

"Chloe Watson." I said back. He cleared his throat and came closer. He took his hand out mine and wrapped his arm around my waist. I smiled, he's smooth. I leaned my head on his shoulders and closed my eyes. It actually felt nice being in his arms.

"You look so cute." He whispered softly to me. I blushed and looked down. He chuckled and put his fingers under my chin, tilting my head up a little. We were so close now that I could feel his breath on my lips. Our eyes were locked and my heart was beating faster than normal. He started leaning in and so did I. He kissed me softly; he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. When I didn't let him in he bit my bottom lip playfully. I giggled like a little girl. I was about to let him in but was pulled roughly away. I turned around and punched whoever pulled me away... hard. I heard them groan and the smell of blood hit my nose. I looked quickly and noticed it was the jackass that I hit. He was holding onto his nose. Oops I think I broke it. I smirked at him and recognised that he touched me. As soon as I thought of that tingles spread across my waist and back making me shiver.

"What the hell are you doing?" I yelled. He stood up quickly and blinked a few times. He wiped his nose and frowned when he saw blood on his hand. He looked back at me.

"YOU BROKE MY FUCKING NOSE!" He shouted. I started laughing. His jaw and fist were clenched and his face was red. I swear if we were in a cartoon he would have steam coming out his ears. I stopped laughing once I saw how mad he was. I cleared my throat a few times and tried my best to keep the smile of my face.

"Oh, I am so very sorry. Would you like a sticker saying 'A girl broke my nose please be nice to me' because if you do I'm sure they have spare pink ones at the nursery." I said in mock seriousness. He growled and a few of his friends laughed but stopped once jerk face glared at them. But even I could see them fighting there smiles. I smirked at them and burst out laughing once they cracked into their grins. One of them burst out laughing but even looked at jerk face with an 'I'm sorry' face.

"Soz Trey, b-but this girl c-cracks me up." He said in-between laughs. Jerk face growled at him and me with his alpha authority tone. He stopped laughing and whimpered. But me I kept on laughing I couldn't stop. They all looked at me probably shocked that I haven't stopped.

To be fair so was I. I could tell he didn't like this as the next thing you know he was snarling at me. Crystal didn't like this one bit, she took over and growled at him making everyone bow down to her. She saw him struggle to say on his feet and growled again but not as loud. He whimpered and got down onto his knees.

"Don't ever use your alpha authority tone on me again. Do you understand me?" I said into his ear slowly. He gulped and nodded. A few minutes later everyone recovered and looked down. Not one of them would meet my eyes.

"Don't ever underestimate me again. You have no idea what I can do to you." I said to him not feeling an ounce of regret. With that I left the classroom. I walked home and quickly collapsed onto the sofa. Using Crystal while in human form really takes the energy out of me. I snuggled into the pillow on the sofa and fell into a dreamless asleep.

~*~

Chloe is not going to turn into a whore! ... she just needs someone right now. Just giving youu the heads up! xp

Picture of Saxton ->

COMMENT.VOTE.FAN. :)

- Shenadex