carnival

scott
—is excellent at all of the carnival games due to his werewolf senses.
—taking part in mini golf and him nudging the ball into the hole when you aren't looking.
—"see, you won!" he says lifting you up and spinning you around.
—"sure." you giggle as he tickles you.
—going through the 'love tunnel' on a boat and him wrapping his arm around you and kissing you, "i love you so much y/n."

stiles
—wins you a giant stuffed teddy bear that he struggles to fit in his jeep and it ends up hanging out of the back.
—going into the maze and getting lost but stiles takes this opportunity to kiss you against one of the maze walls until a little kid finds you both and stiles gets flustered.
—going into a photo booth and taking silly pictures together.

liam
—you both ride all the roller coasters and rides there is and then go and eat at all of the food stalls.
—he wins you a huge stuffed animal that he carries around for you whilst you enjoy yourself.
—you go into the hall of mirrors and take silly pictures of each other in all of the mirrors.
—you later go for a walk on the beach, liam still carrying your stuffed animal.

isaac
—him taking candid photos of you all the time, "it's for tumblr y/n." he rolls his eyes.
—riding the ferris wheel and when it stops at the top he places his arm around your shoulder - bringing you in close to him - and kisses you.
—you sit on the pier, since it's located at the beach, and you watch the sunset together eating hot dogs.

theo
—he takes you on all of the fast roller coasters.
—he treats you to the most expensive food place there, "order whatever you want babe, it's on me."
—you persuade him to go in the dunk tank, "come on, it'll be fun!" he finally does and then you see scott and stiles at the carnival too, as soon as they see theo heading for the dunk tank they head over and pay for balls to try and dunk him. they fail at trying to hit the target and you go up to the target and press it, seeing theo getting dunked was the highlight of the day. scott and stiles were cheering as he climbed out of the tank.
—"you know i love you but it was funny though." you laugh as theo walks around soaking wet.
—theo showing off by taking part in the high striker and watching him walk around confidently for the rest of the day because he hit the bell.

lydia
—winning tons of tokens because she knows how to outsmart all of the arcade machines and trading them in for a huge stuffed bear.
—getting hot dogs and pretzels and sitting on a bench together.
—going on a romantic stroll on the beach after you've finished going on all of the rides, "today has been the perfect day." lydia smiles whilst kissing you.

allison
—her being a pro at all of the games involving shooting a target.
—her winning you a large stuffed toy.
—eating corn dogs whilst wondering around.
—getting ice creams for dessert and you get it on your nose. allison laughs at you as she wipes it off with her finger.

kira
—taking cute candids of each other, because you're both cute so why not?
—being disappointed when there isn't a sushi food stall and eating burgers instead.
—going on the carousel and getting horses next to each other.
—kira being scared of the clowns and you laughing at how cute she is.

malia
—finding the pizza stall asap and having lunch and dinner there (and snacks in between).
—you win malia a stuffed deer, "but i can't eat it?" she pouts.
—going on the bumper cars and malia's driving being even worse than how she drives real cars.
—riding the mechanical bull and staying on for a record time, malia congratulating you by kissing you.

hope you enjoyed these :)
please vote and comment x