T W E N T Y - O N E ||"Daddy Kink" ||

Night Changes - One Direction

- E V I E -

Calum said that he'd be here when the party started, and he isn't. Even in my own home I felt awkward and uncomfortable.
May wore a very tight dress and some ballet flats, I have to admit she did look beautiful but still uncomfortable at the same time.

This dress that May got me for my birthday was small and tight, I couldn't breathe and I felt self-conscious. It was black and had long off-the-shoulder sleeves, I wore black stockings and converses with it though.

I didn't know half these people here, they all seemed popular. But I guess really this is Ashton's birthday party...not mine...no one really knows me.

Joe and Tommy, the two biggest stoners of 2016, stood near the staircase. They both puffed on a joint and coughed very loudly.

I averted my eyes to around the room, kinda hoping that Calum would show up somewhere.
I tugged at my waist and attempted to pull the dress off my body a little bit.

"You're actually pretty cool!" Luke admits to me, yelling over the music, I scoff slightly and smile.
"Thanks?"

I stood next to the stereo with Luke, he started talking to me about how he wanted to start a band with the guys and hope to get hell famous.

But I wasn't really listening, I kept my eyes on the front door hoping that Calum would show up. He was the only person I was looking forward to seeing during this whole night.

Lauren was sleeping at a friends place tonight, so was Harry. Mum, as usual, had to work late again. Which left the house in Ashton and I's hands, and that was a very stupid idea.

I was not prepared to have to clean up everyone's shît tomorrow. I hated cleaning.

Calum barges through the door, hitting a few people by accident.
I watched as he apologised, but I couldn't hear him due to the music.
He looked around the room, before finally meeting my eyes. Calum looked me up and down, making me blush.

He nodded, wide eyes and mouthed a 'wow'.
"So yeah, those are my life plans." Luke finished, taking a sip of his drink.
"Uh yeah cool Luke." I pat his shoulder and walk over to Cal.

I knew Calum didn't like labels, so I've got no idea what to call this relationship.
Friends? Boyfriend?

I don't know, the whole situation was stressful.

"You look hot." He said to me, I didn't know whether to lean in and press my lips to his...only because we were in front of people.

"Thank you." I replied.
"It's a pretty packed party."
"Yeah, pretty much all of Ashton's connections." I laughed.

Calum took a small step towards me before mumbling into my ear, "can we go to your room?"

I just nodded and held onto his hand, pulling him up the stairs and  doing my best to stay attached to him.

We walked into my room and I locked the door behind us.

"If I'm being totally honest, I'm in no mood to party." He says.
"Me neither."
"So what do you wanna do?"
"I don't know, we could cuddle?"
"Yeah; and let's watch a movie."

I smiled and got my laptop; he laid down first, closest to the wall. I climbed into the bed with him and nestled into his broad chest.
Lord I am so lucky.

"What would you like to watch baby?"
"Baby? Seriously?"
"You know I love calling you pet names."
"Yeah, I know."

I started up my laptop and went straight to Netflix.