Perfection

Ib didn't consider herself a 'perfection'. Maybe one day she'd find out who the man who considered her one was. But for now, he hides. Watching his perfect little angel, unsure if he should act on his feelings.

No. He shouldn't. He knew she would react calmly, and wouldn't be scared of him. But someone, someone threatening would find out, if he ever told her. So he couldn't.

For now, he just watched her, playing in the floor of his room. A goofy smile streatched across his face as she constantly change positions of the bunny dolls. She was truly perfect.

From her adorable little feet, to the gorgeous garnet color eyes she held, he adored her. Small hands, a big heart. Rounded eyes with dark eyelashes...she was too beautiful to ignore.

He felt his feet take him over to her, getting on his knees. She gave him a glance, but didn't say a word. Then..

He wrapped his arms around her and squished her against the ground, laughing uncontrolably. Times like this were just lovely. He felt so important, so needed in the small child's life. He just wanted to squeeze her, an djeep her forever. It was so odd. He didn't really like people. He could act nice, yes, but deep down..he really didn't care for anyone.

But Ib.

Ib was the only thing on his nind, every second, of every minute, of every hour, of every day, of every week, of every month, of every year. He just couldn't take it. She was wonderful and needed constant attention, so that's what he gave. Even when she wasn't around, his brain's main topic was this would look nice on Ib! She's coming over saturday..that isnt too far away..

Even if Ib insisted that she didn't need this much attention, this many things, he spoiled her. No matter how much she disliked it, he couldn't keep himself from doing it. He loved her, with every little ounce of cutness she held.

He rolled around on the floor, Ib giggling little hushed giggles every now and then. He stood up after a minute, only to have Ib spring up with him, extend her arms, and bounce a little to get hid attention.

He swooped her up, and pecked her nose. She was just perfect. No one could get in between them.

No one.