Chapter 80 "Season 4 Final"

Sunday 7:00 PM

"In AJ Styles' House"

AJ was sitting in his room thinking about what Sami has told him after school. He grabbed his phone and decided to call Karl and Luke to tell them about what the bullies will do and take their opinion on what he should do to stop them.

Karl: Listen AJ, I know it's hard but you have to stand out for Mr. Sting against those bullies.

AJ: Do you think I can stop them on my own?? You must be kidding!

Karl: Why don't you just believe in yourself a little pit more! Not because you are smaller than them in size means that you can't stop them!

AJ: Karl, Let's be honest here! I can't stop them! They are stronger and I am alone! I have no one to have my back!

Karl: Me and Luke really wanted to help! But you know that we can't come again from Chicago.

AJ: I know, I know.

Karl: Think about it......At least try.

AJ: I will think about it, Maybe there is another way to stop them other than facing them!

Karl: Good luck my friend!

AJ ended the call and still looked puzzled.

_____________________________________________

Sunday 9:00 PM
At California

"In Seth's Hotel Room"

Seth just arrived to his room and looked exhausted, he looked around the room and was surprised as he didn't find Finn there.

Seth sat on his bed and was about to turn off the light but he was surprised to find his lost book beside his bed. He looked so happy to find it then he realized that there was a message left under the book.

The message says:

Seth, I know that I made a mistake when I lost your book and I know very well that I am an irresponsible person like you said so I decided to correct my mistake and I fought as hard as I could to get your book back! I know how much the win in this competition means to you so I don't want to stand in your way.
I just wanted you to know that I want you to win more than you want so I decided to take my things and fly back to New York so that I don't stand in your way to the win again. Now you have the book and I trust you and that you will win.
I am sorry again and I wish you the best of luck........Finn Balor.

After Seth read the letter from Finn, he looked sad and there was some tears in his eyes as he felt that he hurt Finn while Finn tried as possible to be nice with him.

Seth picked up his phone to call Finn but Finn didn't answer.