Saturday Night at the Movies ➡ Steve

*language*
•••

"Shh! If you wake her up, we're all screwed! You do not want to see her when she's freshly awakened, trust me."

Grabbing the nearest object to you -- which may or may not have been the issue of Kerrang commemorating 30 years of Green Day -- you launched it at the source of the noise, earning a few seconds of silence before a high pitched screech.

"She paper cut me!"

"Damn straight. You're up for more than a paper cut if you don't haul ass in the next thirty seconds." You snarled, reaching for your loaded firearm only to have the cool metal plucked from your grip by Steve, an apologetic look on his face.

Groaning, you rolled around to see the other Avengers in their jammies: Natasha in pyjama shorts and a tank top, Thor in a long sleeved sky blue set, Tony in a onesie patterned like his Mark 43 suit and Clint in a purple short sleeved pyjama set with black panelling, rubbing the paper cut on his nose.

"What the shit, guys." You said frustratedly, conscious of your very non stylish dinosaur onesie.

"Movie night!" Tony yelled, waving around a DVD of In the Heart of the Sea.

"You are all going to be killed in horrific ways that you will never even see coming and they will never find your bodies, only blood trails that disappear." You hissed.

"Ouch. Budge up, Hannibal." Tony shrugged, shoving you out of the way and leaping onto your bed, the others hurriedly following suit. Clint landed on your shin, and you reached out and slapped the back of his head repeatedly until he moved.

"Where are Wanda, Sam and Bruce?"

"Wanda threatened to fry our brains, Sam said he'd nuke us with Redwing, and we didn't want a code green on our hands."

You threw up your hands in aggravation, wincing when your hand hit something hard, which happened to be Steve's shoulder.

"You too, Cap?!"

"Sorry, not sorry, (Y/N). Tony said he'd stop calling me Capsicle if I joined these idiots."

"Y'all are betrayers and deserve to die for interrupting my sleep." Yo sighed, snatching the case from Tony's hands. "Who's in the movie?"

"Ben Whishaw, Chris Hemsworth, Tom Holland, and a bunch of less important characters."

You sat up quickly, snatching Clint's popcorn and shoving legs and bodies away from you in order to see the screen better, crossing your legs Buddha style to give Natasha space to sit.

"I heard Chris Hemsworth, sign me the hell up."

You heard Steve gasp, feigning hurt, and to turned to him with, patting his back in commiseration.

"He's Australian and built like Adonis. Sorry, Cap."

He gestured to himself, and you ran an appraising eye over him in his sweats and blue UnderArmour shirt, before giving him a nod.

"Good enough."

He laughed, pulling you into his side as the movie started.

And that is how Bruce found Earth's Mightiest Heroes covered in popcorn fast asleep, and his prodigy (Y/N) and Steve cuddled up close.

•••