In A Frame

Jingyu was taking a walk around the city. It's his hobby to just go around without any destination and take some pictures. Yes, he loves photography. Not just because he's a model, it's just his long time hobby besides his sudden interest in Jiu Jitsu.

Today he got nothing to do. Usually, besides his modelling work which hasn't been that in demand, he also did a lot of other stuff. He is an independent man. It's been so long since the last time he let his parents help him financially. He is an adventurous man and he left home since he was young to start his own life adventure. 

He's resting in a cafe and drink his cup of hot tea. It's a really beautiful cafe since he could take a lot of pictures there. There are really a lot of interesting objects that capture his interest. Well, it's his reason to choose that exact cafe. 

Jingyu's sitting by the big glass window so he could observe the people walking from a distance. He went through his phone and checked the photos he took today. They are all beautiful and satisfy him. He feels proud and wonder if he got talent to be a photographer.

He took another sip from his almost empty cup right when a figure caught his attention. It's a figure of a beauty. A real beauty which captured his interest almost instantly.

The beauty, probably hates being called a beauty by another man though. Yes, that beauty is a really beautiful guy. Even from a distance, Jingyu is not blind enough to fail to differentiate man and woman. But beauty is just beauty. He knew it when he saw it. But that second, he really couldn't give a damn if it's a man or woman. He just had this urge to take that guy's picture. Even the candid one. Even from a distance. He doesn't care. Jingyu only needs to take his picture. That guy needs to be captured in a frame. His frame.

So, without taking another second, he grabbed all of his belonging and run chasing after the beauty who stole his reason. Thank god customers pay while ordering in this cafe or else people will call that handsome guy a dine and run guy. He probably got stopped and failed to chase his beauty if that's the case.

After a while of running, Jingyu's finally able to catch his breath. The beauty who is still a mystery for Jingyu just stopped walking. Fortunately he's stopping for a cat, not because he noticed Jingyu's present and mistook him for a stalker. Geez, that guy looks more adorable playing with that stray cat.

Click. Jingyu unconsciously saved that beautiful moment, that beautiful scenery, that beautiful person in his frame. One is just not enough so after that one, Jingyu took another one, and another one, and another. He took it from far enough so that guy won't notice him. 

Jingyu is good at playing pretend to capture anything else but that guy. Even if that beauty saw him with his phone, he probably won't realise Jingyu's taking a lot of picture of him.

So just like that, that beauty's staring towards Jingyu without knowing anything and Jingyu captured that face clearly. A face he won't dare to forget in his lifetime. 

That beauty is looking at Jingyu. The stalker swore it's not a passing stare. Their gazes lock and it seems like the universe stopped moving. Jingyu stopped taking another picture and let his eyes and brain captured that magical moment.

The cat realised it's been forgotten and struggled its way out. Making the beauty snapped and returned to the present time. His cheeks blushed prettily and Jingyu caught that. Making himself blushed.

"Zhou!" a cool guy yelled at the beauty. Jingyu really dislike that guy for ruining their moment. But because of that guy, at least he knew what to call that beauty.

"What are you doing here? Everyone is waiting for you."

The beauty called Zhou stood and left with that guy. Jingyu's still frozen in his place. Watching those two guys walking further and further. He got his senses back when Zhou looked back at him for a mere second before disappeared from Jingyu's vision.

Jingyu would be chasing after him if only his legs didn't give in. He slapped his own face to make sure he's not dreaming.

"What the hell just happened?"

A smile formed in Jingyu's face when he saw the guy in his picture frame. He really got it. It's not a dream nor illusion. 

"Zhou, huh?" he's talking to his phone screen. "Will we meet again?"