13. Childbearing hips, turn ons and stupid guys

I want to rewind the time, go back and tell my heart not to fall. But the truth is, I can not not fall for you. Even if I can rewind time and go back knowing it all, I am sure I will still fall for you. Over and over. - Alex.

~~~

13. Childbearing hips, turn ons and stupid guys

(Alexandra)

"I can not still believe it. Is this a dream?" She was bouncing in her chair. They were in a restaurant, now.

After they had said good bye to Mathilda and After Alex had agreed to meet with her tomorrow to sign a contract --what is with her and contracts?-- Logan had decided they should celebrate her first job.

He had called his assistant Tom to say that he wouldn't be coming to work, today. The man had said something for which Logan had given his usual grunt as his response and here they were, sitting in a swanky restaurant. And he had ordered whatever she wanted to eat, that was all cakes. And ice creams.

"Do you want me to bash your head with this candle holder?" He asked.

"Why would you do that?" She shrunk her eyes at him as she searched his face. Sometimes he was such an enigma to her, and other times, she could read him like an open diary.

"To make sure it is not a dream?" He gave her a straight look. Didn't even smirk. How could he maintain that face? Wasn't he joking?

"Really? Anyone else would have asked whether I want a pinch. Not bash. Or kill. Why does your mind work like that? It is so bizarre."

"My mind is something special." He said as he took a sip of his water and gave her an arrogant smile.

"Yah, it is something else, alright." She said as she forked in a huge bite of her cake.

"Haven't you changed your mind, yet? Are you really going to eat all the cakes and ice creams and call it a lunch?" He grabbed her plate and she slapped his hands away.

"Why not?" She said with mouth half full. "And hands off my babies. You are not eating them."

"You are calling me bizarre?" He quirked his brows.

"I am." She said and looked up. Oh God. She looked away from the woman strolling inside, just as fast.

"Why are you looking like that? If you open your eyes any wider, your eyeballs would roll down." He commented as he surveyed the restaurant.

"Shit on a sweetcake. Logan, hide me. Please." She pleaded. If the woman saw her... No way.

"Hide you? Where? Can you jump inside my pocket and stay?"

"You idiot, this isn't the time to be funny. I need to hide. Wait. I know what to do. i I will just go under the table." She said as she slid down and crawled under the table and pulled the tablecloth further down to hide herself. Cutleries clinked down and she could hear Logan cursing under his breath.

God. She didn't want to get caught.

Aunt Beatrice would just talk her ears off and there would be no escape from it. She wasn't in the mood to answer all her questions.