Chapter 1

All Peter Rogers-Stark does is lock himself in his room, but only when he's not off fighting crime.

To his family's knowledge, he's a shut-in; he keeps quiet and stays in his room and rarely socializes. Not that he doesn't have any friends, he has two best friends - Harry and Gwen - who happen to be the only ones who know his secret superhero alias, Spiderman.

Spiderman came out almost two years ago, still considered the "new hero on the block." He shoots webs from his wrists, ability to climb anything, super flexible, heals rather quickly, kinesthetic, cocky, sarcastic, and comical. Sure he may not be a pro when it comes to fighting villains, but he has won every battle. That makes him well enough experienced.

Peter's goal is never to let anyone know his secret identity.

Why? Well, if you're the son of Tony Stark (AKA Iron Man) and Steve Rogers (AKA Captain America) who both are overprotective then you wouldn't want them to know.

Whenever Peter is in his room, he sketches designs of his outfit and comes up with ways to modify it. His red and blue spandex suit looks great, but a few changes wouldn't hurt.

"Make it impenetrable, keep the elasticity," Peter thought aloud. "Maybe use nitinol titanium like Dad's suit. Or vibranium like Pop's shield. Where can I get it, though?" He drew web-designs on his outfit and darkened the outlines. "Only trace the webbings with one of those elements. I'll probably have to sneak into the lab again."

He sure had his Dad's brains.

His phone rang and he picked up. "Hey, Gwenny."

"Peter! You have to come to Upper East Side!" Gwen yelled over the phone, hurting Peter's ears. "There's a fire and it's spreading! Some people are stuck on the higher floors!"

"Crap, I'll be there in a minute!"

With his Spider-Cycle he can, his self-invented motorcycle. He hardly uses it because it's not exactly conspicuous and he prefers swinging using his webs, but Upper East Side was a bit far and he needed to get there fast. After getting into his outfit, Peter jumped out of his windows, opened his capsule, and his Spider-Cycle appeared. He drove his motorcycle on the wires and roofs and within a minute, he was near the three blazing buildings. He pressed a button, and his Spider-Cycle turned back into a capsule.

"Look!" A lady shouted from below and pointed at the masked hero, "It's Spiderman!" And everyone cheered.

Peter sighed in bliss, "That never gets old." He jumped into the high-story windows and grabbed as many people as he could and placed them safely outside. It was hard to see through the smoke and the ceiling breaking apart, but he managed to get everyone out of all the buildings.

Well, almost everyone.

There was a girl screaming for help, and she seemed to be the only and last person stuck. She was pinned under piles of wood and brick but she was still breathing. Peter ran to her and threw all the piles off with ease and helped her up.

"Are you - wait a minute." Peter's eyes widened. "Felicia!"

"Hey, Spidey," Felicia winked.

"What the hell? What are you doing here?" Peter asked. "We've got to go, now!" He wrapped his arm around her waist and jumped out of the nearest window. Before they could both hit the ground, Peter shot a web to the nearest skyscraper, with the citizens applauding from behind.

The two landed on the roof and Felicia yanked off his mask, waving it around, giggling.

"Give it back, Fel, I don't have time to play one of your games," Peter spat.