(33) Flying Free

Okay guys!!

I think there is ONE MORE Chapter after this that I am posting tonight and then MAYBE an epilogue. DONT WORRY - It ISNT FINISHED. I've decided to make APK into a Trilogy, it's just how my ideas have worked out and where I am almost up to is a good time to stop the first book. 

Don't hate on me!!

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

Love Daisy xx

___________________________________________________________________________ 

(Circe's P.O.V)

I didn't scream. I thought about it, I thought about shrieking as loudly as I could in this annoying boys ear, but when it came right down to it, there just wasn't enough time. We must have only been free falling for two seconds before a strange weightless sensation overtook my body and when I opened my eyes I realized, with a feeling of wonder and awe, that I was flying.

I turned my face to look up at him, my anger forgotten for the time being.

"You really can fly." I whispered in amazement, turning my head back around to take in the white mist that was whipping past us, the ship already out of sight. 

He let out an amused chuckle. "You didn't honestly think I was lying did you?"

The scowl was quick to return to my face. "I didn't know what to think, you were exactly polite in explaining your intentions." I tried to lean away from him but his hold simply tightened around my waist as he gripped me to him. 

"You might not want to lean away now Princess," He said in that musical voice of his. "It might be the last thing you ever do."

I looked down and tried not to gulp. Every now and then, the mist cleared enough for me to see the ocean below, I hadn't realized how high we had gotten in such a short amount of time and I was fairly certain that if I fell now, hitting the water would be like falling onto solid wood.

I clutched him a little closer to me, hating that I had to depend on him. 

"Where are you taking me?" I demanded, trying to regain some kind of control over the situation. 

As if he knew what I was trying to do, the Prince smirked down at me, his white eyes glowing bright. 

"I already told you." Was his only reply.

"I know that," I said impatiently. "I want to know where you are taking me now."

He was silent for long enough that I became seriously annoyed with his lack of answers, and when I opened my mouth again I told him exactly that.

"Look Prince whatever your name is, I don't know who you think you are, but I'll have you know that you aren't the only Royalty round here so-"

"Zalas." He interrupted quietly. "My name is Zalas."

I looked up at him, feeling slightly startled by the sudden humanity in his voice, noticing the way that his eyes were sudden glazed, focusing on something that I couldn't see. Suddenly I didn't care about keeping up the indifferent act, I just wanted to know what was happening. 

As I went to open my mouth, Zalas interrupted for a second time.

"I know that you have many questions, but now is not the time, nor the place. All shall be explained in time." This statement was spoken with surprising kindness that was ruined with his next words.