Ten

The party was a completely new experience for Wonwoo, and he was shocked and somewhat amused to see the sides of his friends that he hadn't seen before and had been brought out by alcohol consumption. Jisoo, however, was still Jisoo, since he was apparently still sober and Wonwoo watched as he made his way over to each individual group of people and telling them 'drink water, not alcohol'. Wonwoo looked on in amusement as he saw Soonyoung and Jeonghan sneak over to his discarded cup of water, tip it away and replace it with vodka.

When Jeonghan wasn't spiking Jisoo's drink, he was either attempting to host the party in place of Hansol, the actual host, or grinding his hips to the music in the sight of both Seungcheol and Jisoo. Wonwoo thought Jeonghan seemed to like the idea of two guys fighting for him, but Jisoo was too preoccupied by spreading the word of God and Seungcheol was clearly far too pissed to even see what was going on and lay slumped next to Jihoon on a leather sofa.

Hansol had remained somewhat sober, but instead of being drunk was stoned out of his mind and instead of hosting the party, he had left the hosting to Jeonghan, who was a natural at it. He was currently passing round copies of his Jihoon-produced mixtape to each of his guests, Seungkwan clinging to his arm. Seungkwan, however, was still himself when drunk, and when he wasn't flirting with Hansol, was flirting with everyone else. Jihoon, as Wonwoo observed, turned out to be a sleepy drunk, and was fast asleep next to Seungcheol on a sofa, mouth slack and eyes closed. Wonwoo thought he looked like a cute child when he was sleeping, but he would never dare to say that to Jihoon's face because when Seokmin had called him cute he had assaulted the grinning boy with an acoustic guitar to the head. Chan was dancing on the kitchen counter, and had gathered a quite enthusiastic audience watching him dance along as 'Thriller' by Michael Jackson blasted over Hansol's speakers at his own recommendation.

In a corner by the fridge, Wonwoo could see Junhui and Minghao standing close to eachother, Minghao's pastel head on Junhui's shoulder, their fingers interlocked and Junhui's arm around the smaller boy's waist. Wonwoo smiled as Minghao stood on his tiptoes to give Junhui a peck on the cheek, resulting in Minghao hiding his furiously pink cheeks in his small hands, while Junhui grinned and pulled Minghao into a tight hug. Wonwoo was happy for them, you couldn't deny the fact that they were insanely cute together, but a small pang of jealousy hit his chest as he scoured the room for Mingyu, wishing that someday, they would be like that.

It wasn't long before Wonwoo cleared his mission and his eyes finally landed on Mingyu. Kim Mingyu was completely and utterly wasted, Wonwoo could see that immediately after spotting him from at least three metres away.

The sixteen year old was slumped against a wall in the Chwe family kitchen, a red plastic cup filled with alcohol in one hand and an glazed expression on his face that lit up as he caught sight of Wonwoo from across the room.

"Jeon Wonwoo!" exclaimed the younger boy, a grin appearing on his face, waving madly.

Wonwoo joined Mingyu against the wall, as the taller pulled him into an awkward one armed hug that Mingyu didn't seem to find awkward at all. His breath smelt strongly of alcohol, and if it was anyone else, it would have made Wonwoo feel uncomfortable, but since it was Mingyu, Wonwoo enjoyed the feel of his breath on his neck.

"Iss fun," Mingyu slurred, turning his head to grin at Mingyu, "right?"

"Sure," Wonwoo replied.

Mingyu took a gulp from his cup, leaning his head back, and Wonwoo was again awestruck with Mingyu's sharp jawline and the way his lips parted against the rim of the cup.

"Drink," Mingyu said, pushing the cup up to Wonwoo's lips and tipping it over the older boy's face in an attempt to make him swallow it. A childishly disappointed expression fell over Mingyu's face as he knit his eyebrows together and pouted cutely at Wonwoo. "You're not drinking."