Chapter Five

Kaisa-chan: Remember, I DO NOT OWN NARUTO.

Sasuke: Of course loser.

*Takes out squirt bottle of happiness* Kaisa-chan: You said something?

Sasuke: O.O... N-no.

Kaisa-Chan: That's what I thought.

*******************************************************************************************************

Lolly's P.O.V.

  It had been a few weeks since I was discharged from the hospital and I was glad. Genma, Shiro, and Jinga visited often but I saw nothing of Shikamaru. 
  In truth I couldn't get the kiss out of my mind. However soon I'd have to. Genma had called us back to the training grounds for something.
  "Alright as you know, the Chuunin Exams are coming up. Here are the forms. If you guys are interested in taking the exams then come to room 325 in just a week or so." Genma explained as he handed us the forms.
  "So are you guys going to be taking the exams?" Jinga asked. I nodded and then Shiro scoffed at Jinga for asking such a question.
  "So you're actually going to be trying the Chuunin exams, Lollysnot? Hah! Don't make me laugh!" a snotty voice told me.
  I looked over and saw Riza Tateyami. She had been my rival since the academy. I glared at her.
  She glared right back as we walked side by side. I started to walk faster than her and she started to try and out do me.
  Eventually we were running and shoving each other. We suddenly got to the training grounds and I finally kicked her away.
  "Just wait! I'll kill you come exam time!" she screeched. I wanted to kill that cow. However now I needed to get yet another outfit. The Sind was really cold and I was still in my summer/ spring outfit.
  I walked into a clothing store and saw a pair of pants that looked like a genie's pants. They ere a dark blue and I loved them. Quickly buying them I went home and looked in my closet.
  I finally found my dark jacket with my clan's symbol, a beautifully intricate crystal design, on the back. I put on a fishnet shirt, a shirt over that and then cut my jacket to where it really only covered my chest. The arms were still long and the symbol was not cut so it was good. I sighed and began to walk home.
   "Hey Lolly!" I heard Sakura call. I looked back and saw the pinkette coming towards me. I tilted my head towards her as she caught her breath. "How are you feeling?" She asked. I smiled, Sakura and I had gotten much closer when I was in the hospital. "Good." I replied. She smiled at me, "That's good to know. Well I'll be watching you in the Chuunin Exams, good luck!" She called out. I waved as she left.
   Now all I had to do was fill out the exam form.

Shikamaru Pov

  Shikamaru made his way to the Hokage's office. She was summoning him for some reason.
  He knocked on her door and walked in after a quick word of enter was spoken.
  "You wanted to see me Lady Hokage?" He asked. Lady Tsunade was sitting at her desk and looked at him over her conjoined hands.
  "Yes, as you know the winter Chuunin exams are nearly upon us. I'm short a proctor so you're going to be filling in. Also, if I catch you slacking off with your girlfriend then your punishment will be severe." She said.
  Shiksmaru looked at her shocked, "Uh... Y-yes ma'am." He stuttered. Tsunade nodded and then dismissed him.
  Shikamaru walked out and went to go meet he rest of his team and prepare for the Chuunin exams. The wind picked up and seemed to bite through his clothes. He pulled his clothes a bit tighter around him and then kept walking.

Lolly's Pov

  It had been about a week and I was walking with Shiro and Jinga. "So are you two nervous?" Shiro asked. Jinga and I looked at him surprised since he never usually asked him questions.

"Not really."

"Meh..." were our replies to him.

  We arrived at room 325 and saw Genma standing there. He smiled at us and then gave me a huge while fist bumping the other two.
  "I'm very proud of you. All of you. Now go out there and hold your heads high. Do you best and I expect all of you to come out of this alive. Got it?" he said.