“Silly hell cat. I am here for better or worse” he said as he gathered my hair back and with the other hand reached a face towel and wet it with cold water.

What do you say to that. I just started to cry and he wiped my face with the moist towel and helped me up . I brushed my teeth and he scooped me up and carried me to the living room where he sat and placed me on his lap.

I continued to cry as I hide my face in his chest. How could I ever have thought I didn’t belong her wrapped in his strong arms. That just made me cry harder. As he stroked my hair and cooed at me. “Ahh my little one it’s ok. I love you and will always be here with you. We will get through this together.”

After I was all cried out I raised my head to see a sea of faces some smirking, others worried. “So um, I guess you probably guessed what my other surprise was?” I whisper.

“No fucking way, did you get knocked up” Raven said.

I looked up at her and glared. Did she have to be so crud about it. Then everyone squealed.

“Holy crap is that what all those water works were about Prego hormones” Harley says.

“Leave it to you sisters to be all crude about it.” They looked at each other and did Hi fives. We got hugs and got congratulations from everyone.

“Well we are happy for you guys and happy you won’t have a big belly for our weeding, but we are off I got to go meet Dale at the base we have a trial run on the helicopter today. I’m the one who has the keys to open. Since no one else is there today.” Tom says.

“OOO I want to go baby. Hey Kinky you want to go keep me company?” Brooklyn Rose says.

“I don’t know. Does this Dale guy look anything like your Tom?” Kinky asked.

“I don’t know” Brooklyn Rose answers.

Kinky’s POV

What the hell I got dressed and went to the base with Tom and Brooklyn Rose. I never been to one so I just wanted to check it out. We got there and Tom went to the guys locker room to suite up while Brooklyn Rose gave me a tour of the facilities. She told me about that cocky asshole who came on to her that day she was here with Tom.

Yeah it figures some guys just think they’re Gods gift.

I didn’t even see that other guy come in and change by the time we went out to the landing pad the other guy had his helmet on and was getting in the helicopter.

We saw them do what ever it was they were doing up in the sky as we sat looking up. It was cool. Our boy Tom really was a daredevil.

We came back in the hanger as they landed and I was standing leaning on the wall when Tom walked in and he had already unzipped the jumper he had on. Man this man’s got a serious body.

But when the other guy walked in my kitty purred to life as he removed his shirt because he did not have a jumper on but pants and a shirt or he was shirtless now. He had his helmet in his hands and hot damn, I thought 'I‘m going to fuck this guy.'

He walked over to me “And who might you be” He asked openly checking out my rack. I thanked the Lord I had put on sexy under things. I had on a wrap around dress that molded my voluptuous figure to a T.

“My names Kinky” I purred to him.

“No shit, do you live up to your name. Cause baby you are the hottest piece of ass I’ve laid eyes on in a freaking long ass time.” He says making me laugh.