Rules [Read or Die]

READ THIS ENTIRE CHAPTER EVERY TIME AND FOLLOW THE RULES. I TAKE HOURS OUT OF MY OWN TIME TO MAKE GRAPHICS. THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS SPEND FIVE MINUTES TO READ MY TERMS AND CONDITIONS.

If you've been to my last cover shop, you know how long winded I am, so bare with me.

If you have any questions please check out the FAQ section first. It is located between this chapter and the examples, labelled 'FAQs'.

Hello, I am Mya and welcome to my third graphics shop, Night Light. Here will be the place where I'll be taking orders from you all and displaying any other graphics I make in my free time. I have little patience for threads, although I love stalking them.

Thank you everyone who comes and made my graphics shops. It's been a wild ride and I've been improving so much.

Everyone is welcome here, the heroes,the villains, the vigilantes. As usual, I am not the best cover artist out there (I'm part of this great group of amazing graphic artists GuildOfGraphics. Go give us a follow.) So don't expect the world from me.

We live in the age of the geek, so graphics are key for keeping your book on top of things, because face it, we all look at the cover first.

Let's see, I make make graphics for all genres -- or at least I try to. My default is manipulated and complicated so yeah XD. Please keep an eye on your inbox at all times because I PM you your graphic before I even post it in this book so keep a look out.

If you remove my watermark, I'll be mad. Simple as that. And have you seen a graphic artist mad? No? Well you don't want to. The watermark is usually white and in the bottom right hand cover of your graphic (see next part.)

Now here's the thing, I have an extremely low tolerance with redos (unless you're a close friend, then I'll probably redo it for you). Even if it's simple things like changing stuff, I probably won't get around to it. I don't like redoing things. I'm not one of those people. I'll try and remember to redo it or change little details, but warning to you, I don't do five out of six small changes that people ask for. And complete redos....sorry but go and find someone else because I won't do it.

I'm being more picky with my orders now. I don't need the publicity of taking every graphic and honestly a third or more of my best graphics are never used. And I don't do premades for the same reason that I don't do redos.

Patience is key. If you don't want to wait for your graphic please go find someone else. I get tons of requests all the time, in fact sometimes I'm open for two days then closed for ten or more. You can start bugging me if your graphic hasn't been delivered within two weeks.

Also, I'm not alone in this world. The internet has allowed everyone to band together and the graphics community groups together like thieves to a rare artifact. So go ahead, I dare you, be rude, disrespect my rules, but be ready for the apocalypse because we could end it all right here.

Before we even start, I would just like to remind everyone of a few simple things, please put your seats in the upright position before we take off, and if you want to cancel or change your username before I deliver, please alert me as soon as possible.

Alright everyone let's get this show on the road.

R U L E S
• Read the rules!
• Read the rules.
• I don't know how else to get this through your head, just read the rules.
• Be patient
• Only request if you plan on using the graphic.
• FILL OUT THE FORM CORRECTLY AND IN ONE COMMENT.
• USE. THE. FORM.
• Follow all the rules up there ^
• Complete payment (optional)
• be patient

P A Y M E N T
(Optional)

If satisfied with your graphic please complete a payment of ONE WELL DEVELOPED comment on any one of my written books.

Every time you request please read and comment on another chapter, thank you. One way to be cleared from all payment is to go through and read and comment on all of Silent Symphony including updates. *nudge nudge* *wink wink*

Well thank you for considering me as your graphic artist. Yay! If you've read everything, please add Porphyritic somewhere on your form.

If you're on this list, you're not required to complete a payment (graphic designers on the list, because it's the nice thing to do). You can even request when I'm closed.

Karldixon_
-beWITCHed-
IncandescentOnEarth
LollipopAddict2013
TamiAlber
onekick
eosophobic
TorissaNikole
MulanJiang
LlynWildr
sugarcrystals
perfervid
Alexis00010
RachelS8766
Galasriniel_00

Follow me on Instagram @shadowsleek for a first glimpse at all my graphics.

You know what makes me sad, how much less creative this cover shop is compared to my old one, but I don't have the drive to do that again.

Oh right... NO REQUESTS ON THIS CHAPTER!!!