Chapter 5*

Check out my other story called "Jordan"!

-

Harry sat on the couch behind the coffee table in the living room of his large home. Quietly, his eyes skimmed through the stupid textbook as he studied for his biology test. He then sighed before realizing the blunt in his hand was dying out because he was too caught up in trying to focus.

He grabbed the lighter on the table, bringing it back to the tip of the blunt and sucked in, taking what felt like the longest drag of his life and then slowly blowing it out into the cold air of his home.

He smoked his first joint when he was sixteen years old. Like most people his age, except they'd done it far younger than he was. Harry didn't do it to forget because he was in pain, or to rebel against his parents and fit in. He did it because it simply felt nice. It made him feel good and it was also a perfect way to relieve stress. Not that he carried any, but when and if he did, he had something to turn to.

Though his parents knew he tried it once, they weren't aware he did it frequently. Still, as oblivious as they were, they were always hesitant to give him money.

Harry's eyes felt heavy, but he wasn't tired. He was almost able to hear his own heartbeat and he chuckled, closing his textbook. He put it back in his bag and reached out for his phone, seeing that he'd gotten new messages.

Text from Mori

Mori: have fun fucking all those little girls you hang around with

Harry threw his head back, laughing before responding.

Harry: i will

Mori: they will never compare to me. I'm older and more mature.

Harry: just because you failed a grade doesn't make you mature it makes u stupid

Mori: Asshole.

Harry laughed again, finding that all so humorous. It was funny when girls actually thought any sex they've had with him was actually meaningful. He knew it was bogus, but it wasn't like they didn't know what they were getting themselves into. As mentioned before, the boy had a reputation that everyone knew.

He wasn't a nice boy, he wasn't a mystery boy nor was he a bad boy. He was a fuckboy. One that asked for nudes in the middle of a conversation and completely disregard a girls feelings.

About an hour flew by while Harry was watching TV until he heard the door bell ring. He furrowed his brows wondering who the hell could have been bothering him now.

He grabbed the remote control and aimed it at the cable box and shutting the TV off. After that, he got up to lazily walk to the large door. He almost stumbled into the wall.

He opened it, suddenly remembering how he had invited that girl over to his house to "help him with his essay."

"Zulema," he leaned against the door frame, crossing his arms over his chest. He took the time to look her up and down, admiring her figure in the cute dress she was wearing.

He wondered why he never noticed her sooner. She was in two of his classes after all.

"Hi," she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear awkwardly as she clutched a few books on her chest.

They stood there quiet for a few seconds before harry stepped aside, "come in," he grinned. Zulema hesitated before slowly passing by him and into his home.

Zulema walked in, looking around the beautiful home. It wasn't a mansion but it was about half of one.

"You can just go up that staircase," he gestured to the carpeted stairs beside them. Zulema nodded, stepping foot onto the first step. Harry but his lip as he followed behind her, watching her ass move side to side as reached the top step.