Prologue

REJECTION?

What does rejection means to you?

What is the reason behind rejection?

Have you ever been rejected by someone whom you really value the most?

How does it feel to be rejected by this special someone of yours?

Do you think you deserve such treatment from him?

How are you going to cope with rejection?

Are you going to give up or will you fight and prove you're love for him despite the fact that he rejected you many times?

So many questions regarding that 'REJECTION' thingy  but I don't want to answer all of it..

WHY??

Why would I answer those questions if in the first place...

I DON"T KNOW THE FEELING OF BEING REJECTED, well maybe I did, but not so big deal, so I don't consider that as rejection. I'm used to reject people, in fact, its my daily routine. I don't effin care how they feel and what they think about me.

All I knew was my principle in life... "WHAT CASSANDRA WANTS CASSANDRA GETS AND WHAT CASSANDRA HATES CASSANDRA REJECTS! PERIOD!"

But until I met this guy who broke my principle in my life. GHAD! HE RESISTED MY CHARM! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I HATE TO SAY THIS, YES HE REJECTED ME! AISH I HATE THIS !! I WON'T LET HIM STEP ON MY EGO, I WILL PROVE TO HIM THAT HE REJECTED THE WRONG GIRL! I WILL NEVER GIVE UP UNTIL HE SAYS 'I LOVE YOU' TO ME!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I did everything for him to like me but I think he doesn't effin care how much effort I gave...

I was about to give up but I realized I can't and I don't want to coz its not all about my EGO now its all about my LOVE for him.. Yeah I've fallen for this one of a kind guy. And I will do whatever it takes just to win his heart.

.

.

.

.

. .

.

.

.

He's my counterpart. And I think he is MY KISMET. MY KISMET THAT I WILL LOVE FOR A LIFETIME...

Here goes the prologue of my new story. If you find it interesting just VOTE or LIKE. And if you want to comment or suggest, you're very much welcome to do so... Thanks ^__^. Hope you like this..Like it if interesting huh.. Hahaha unli si author paulit-ulit..

--Sophie thirteen