Chapter 1: The Ruins

(Important. When I first started this story, 6/15/16, my writing stills were complete trash. Today's is 10/09/16 (and 24 chapters are posted right now.) and I'm pretty sure my writing gets better. So please, if the writing for the first like 1-10 chapters are complete trash, just deal with it okay? Thank you for reading this A/N)

Frisk P.O.V

I woke up in a bed of flowers, after falling. Everything hurt, so much. I had already gotten cuts from hurting myself and running through the trees. I most likely broke something by falling down here.

I tried to stand and succeeded. I tried walking but my right ankle hurt, a lot. I winced and limped around, trying to ignore the pain. Then, I ran into a talking flower. 'Huh? A talking flower? What...?'

"Hello! Your a human huh? Howdy! I'm Flowey! Flowey the Flower! And I'm here, tO tAkE yOuR sOuL! hAhAhAhAhA!!"

Then these pellets appear out of thin air. Slowly coming closer and digging into my sides, arms, and legs. I screamed in agony. If I ran or moved, the pellets would most likely kill me straight away. Then, out of nowhere, a fireball comes and hits Flowey away and his pellets disappear. My vision starts to blur from blood loss or from being weak. All I see before I blacked out, is a white figure running towards me. I blacked out.

I wake up in a bed with big bandaids all over me. Every single cut and wound was covered in big bandaids. I sit up and wince from the pain, but I ignored the pain. It wasn't that bad. I look at my surroundings. A kid's room. I tried to stand up and forgot about my hurt ankle. I'm one of those people, who DON'T like showing that they're hurt. So I tried not to limp so much. I wanted to find that white figure that saved me. I wanted to thank them. I limped around past their basement and kept limping towards the living room? 'I'm pretty sure that is a living room.' I thought. Then I see a female goat sitting on a chair reading. She looked up and saw me.

"Oh my child! You're awake! Can I get you something? Are you alright?" The goat says. Wow, she acts just like a mother. "You don't have to get me anything mom" I just felt like I needed to call her mom, but I just realized what I had just said. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" I say really fast. The goat blushes. "It's ok my child, you may call me what ever you want, but if you want my name, it is Toriel." Toriel says.

"Wow, I thought monsters were suppost to kill me, why did Toriel save me?" I thought.

"Toriel. Why did you save me?" I say with a frown. "I don't like to kill or hurt any humans. I love them as my own" Toriel says with a smile. Then it occurred to me, how long was I asleep?! "Toriel, how long was I asleep?" I ask. "You have been asleep for a day my child, oh and what is your name? You do not have to tell me if you don't want to" Toriel says.

My name. I never liked it. I was teased about my name on the surface. I stayed quiet for a few seconds and I finally say name name. "I-It's.... Frisk..." I stuttered. "Frisk! What an adorable name!" Toriel says. She likes my name?!

~Time skip~

It's been a few weeks since I've been living with mom. 'Yes I call Toriel, mom now.' I'm usually home alone until 3:00PM. Mom always went to go check for any fallen humans and went shopping for food or ingredients for Butterscotch Cinnamon Pie. But the Ruins have been getting smaller and smaller everyday. But, today is going to be different. I'm not gunna go out and play with monsters in the Ruins, I was going to go in mom's basement. She never said I couldn't. It's like mom wants to keep me here forever. Yes, I love Toriel, but the Ruins are just getting boring. I walked down the hallway, (also, my ankle has been healing and I didn't have to tell mom!), then turned to the left. There was this huge door, (it's 12:00PM), and I hear two knocks. And along with those two knocks I hear someone saying, "Knock Knock." I didn't know what to do, so I just say, "H-Hello?"