"They wanted to give you one hundred thousand. I countered at one hundred and fifty thousand and they said that was fine." Mark told me. I nodded and sighed as an answer to him. He smiled and begin to reply back to the email. I slouched back in my chair and waited for him to finish because I wanted to talk to him about our family stuff too. I guess you could say he's pretty much my adopted father, but I'm still the same wounded man in the sense I don't want him to leave either. My kids call him grandpa and Ezra has asked me why I don't call Mark dad, but I still can't make that step in my life to do so. I love him and he loves me the way a father and son could. I think that's what counts the most. Plus, he loves Niall and would die for him the same way I would.

"I found these little boxing gloves for the boys the other day." Mark said as he finished his email and sent it. I smiled and watched as he got up and went over to get two boxes off the cabinet in the corner. He pulled out one pair of the gloves making me smile so big because they said Malik on them in Ezra's favorite color which was the strangest color of green. It was like a brighter olive green. He even painted the walls of his room that color. I reached forward to get the gloves and looked over them to see if they were good enough quality for my little boys.

"You should teach them. I know you think that it will make them experience the world that you did, but I think it will be good to see if they have that in them. They could be great at it." Mark mentioned for the hundredth time. I just didn't want my boys in the ring. If anyone in our family was going to experience pain for money, that was going to be me. I fought so my family didn't have to.

"Ethan might get some of his energy out from it so I would definitely do that so he can go to bed at a decent hour and stop bouncing on the couch. Ezra... He might not be able to because of his asthma. He's always had weak lungs and this sport needs a good set of those." I said. Mark nodded to me, no doubt remembering the scare we all had when Niall was pregnant with Ezra. I hate reliving that, but the pregnancy with Ethan only made us all remember once again. With Ethan, Niall was bleeding quite a bit each month, but the doctors said that was just Niall's body trying to menstruate because he had such high estrogen levels. I think that was when we both decided that we didn't want anymore kids. Plus, his doctor in that department, my sister Doniya, would have recommended that we both stop before we loose a baby or loose Niall. Neither of us wanted that, but we didn't need it either because our family was perfectly complete the way it was.

"Just bring them in for an actual lesson one day and see if they like it. Anyway, you need to get out there and do your own work out. You have a photo shoot next week. Your dad body needs to go." Mark joked with me. I rolled my eyes at him before putting back the boxing gloves in the box they had came in so Mark could give them to his grandsons.

I went and changed my clothes into something I could work out in then started by jogging on one of the few treadmills we had. I did this workout nearly everyday just to keep in shape and to try and tone down my muscles that I didn't use to fight anymore. I did train the same that way I would keep the same stamina so a fight wouldn't kill me, but the muscles I had were leaner that way I didn't have to do such crazy stuff. I'm older now and that stuff could kill me. Well, at least according to Harry it could but I don't believe him for a second.

Once I finished running I went and did a cycle between push-ups and jumps. I wasn't really aware of the fact a few of the people that were training here were watching me closely. I don't always like to train here just because I become more of an entertainment piece in this gym rather than just a normal person. I know I hold the world's biggest boxing title and I own this gym, but I'm just like all of these guys I  here. I love the fight just as much as they do, if not even more than they do. All I want to do is slip my gloves on and get in that ring, but that's not me anymore. I'm not able to do that anymore because it's really not the life I need to be living anymore.

After that part of my workout finished, I got my gloves on and let out a sigh of relief that I had them on my hands. I got to a bag and begin to punch at it some just getting back in the feel of it. It's honestly one of my favorite things to do because I can pretend it's any of the up and coming boxers that I know I could take down in a second. I'm no longer that underdog from Bradford anymore. I'm the champion that did what he had to do to get his family to the best future.

Everyday I'm proud of what I have done. I'm proud that I'm successful. I'm proud that my name brings hope to younger boxers that want to fulfill that dream that I had attcheved. But mostly, I'm proud of my family. I love them all with every ounce of my binging and would do anything for them. Before I would take the physical beating in the ring for them. Now, I take it each day at a time so that I don't get back in that ring because I don't need to. The only things I need in this world are my two boys and the best father and husband in this world; my Niall.

A/N: I'm getting better. There's a lot going on for me, one is in the works now, but it will all be okay. Just please send me some love and encouragement to get back to writing. I love this and I love you all, but I need some support at the moment. Thank you all. Comment/Vote!
-Bri ;)