Chapter 2

Some weeks passed. We became friends more and more.

One day Tony and Natasha met me at his laboratory.

„y/n! I'm glad you came. So you and Bucky are very close now."

„Yes, but why are you so focused on him all the time?"

„ Oh darling, we only want the best for you... what did he told about himself?" said Natasha

„I think thats a thing between me and him!" you where very skeptical. What do they want? And why is everybody against Bucky?

„Look, we think that your Lover told you not his real backstory"

„y/n I think you know the story about the winter soldier, right?"

„Yeah, I think everyone does. But it's just a ghost story..."

„Please just look over here. You will find something very interesting." Tony turned the monitor around so you could see a file of the winter soldier.

You walked nearer to the monitor and where shocked. The pictures where out of focus but that was clearly Bucky. Even if he wore a mask, you would ever recognize this eyes... Bucky was the winter soldier. Bucky killed all this people. No, this must be one of Tony's jokes. Never, not your Bucky.

Your face lost all his color. Tears were running down your cheeks.

„Stop joking Tony! He told me his past... he came from Boston, his dog's name was Terry, he lived in a little apartment." you screamed at Tony.

„Go and ask him. If thats not he, then you can punch me in the face and I will excuse me. " as he pointed at the pictures.

That was enough, you turned around and ran away.

You don't even knocked as you walked into Bucky's room.

„Bucky... we have to talk"

„y/n what happened?" he saw your tears and wanted to hug you, but you pushed him away.

„Why did you lied to me? I TRUSTED you!"

„y/n... i don't understand"

„Tony showed me a file, the file of the winter soldier... YOUR file! How could you?!

You are a murder. You killed all these people. You worked for HYDRA."

„Let me explain it."

„No! I'm done with you. Just don't talk to me anymore"

„y/n...I" he walked to you and laid his hands on your shoulders.

You took his glove of the left hand. He always said his left hand is full of scars and disfigured, thats because he always wore a glove. But no, there wasn't any scars on it... the arm was full out of metal. Tears flowed down your face again.

„Don't touch me!"

You ran outside. You don't cared where, just somewhere without Bucky...

You had never cried so much in your whole life. You felt dead inside, just full of pain. You really loved him.

You reached the central park and sat down on a bank.

After some minutes Steve sat down next to you.

„Here you are, I searched for you."

„...tell me the truth" is everything you could say at the moment.

„Listen, I knew Bucky's past. I knew everything, but I couldn't tell you. He begged me to tell you nothing. I thing it's better when he tell you everything."

Suddenly Bucky stood in front of you.

„... you don't have to say anything, just listen to me... I worked with Steve back then in the 40's. We where both soldiers and he was my best friend. But then I was kidnapped by HYDRA and they brainwashed me, so I couldn't remember my past, they gave me this metal arm and freeze me, as long as Steve has been frozen.

I hadn't any will. I've done everything they said, without knowing what I'm doing.

I don't wanted to tell you because I was afraid... that you would be scared of me or you don't like me anymore... Because, I'm NOT the winter soldier, I never was the winter soldier. And finally someone liked me for what I am and gave me new hope... and this person was you. I really fell in love with you. Thank you for everything, and If you didn't want me as you friend, it's okay... I would understand..."

„Bucky, it's very kind of you that you did this... but I have to think about it."

-TIME SKIP-

„Look who we've got here, Mister robot hand." Laughed Tony as you three walked into the stark tower.

„Shut up Tony" you said

„Oh doll, do you still believe in his 'good side'?"

„Yes I do, and do you know what? I don't care if he is the winter soldier or someone else. I don't care about his past. He is not dangerous. He is James Buchanan Barnes, the man I love."

You turned around and faced Bucky.

He put his hand on your cheek and kissed you gently.