12. Bloody Mary ::1::

Disclaimer:I do not own Supernatural. Only Lacy.

I know I know... you all want to kill me x.x I am so sorry for the lateness!! School has seriously been kicking my butt and sorority has taken over my life like you wouldn't believe. School will be over in a few weeks so hopefully my updates will get better and I'd just like to say thank you for all of the comments! They really helped me in writing this part. Keep 'em coming!!

()

It was a very dark night, the only source of light was a soft glow coming from a window. I walked towards it to see three giggling girls, around the age of twelve, having what looked like a slumber party. The soft glow was coming from the three candles on the table in front of them. Walking through the wall, I sat down on the couch just as their little giggle fit was over. This was going to be annoying…

"Ok, Lily, your turn, truth or dare?" The blonde girl said to the brunette, Lily, who was sitting across from her.

"Truth." Lily chose without hesitation.

"Do you want to make out with Benji Swartz?" The other girl started to laugh when Lily got an embarrassed look on her face.

"Dare." Lily changed making the blonde girl sigh and roll her eyes. I laughed a little. “Party pooper.”

"Okay, lame. You have to…" She paused in thought before a little smirk appeared on her face. "Say 'Bloody Mary' in the bathroom."

Lily gave her a look. "Is that the best you can come up with?" Lily asked sounding a little unimpressed.

"Who's Bloody Mary?" The other girl asked, a little confused.

I looked at the little girl with a raised eyebrow. “You’re kidding, right? Bloody Mary is a legend kid. You may wanna look her up.” I knew she couldn’t hear me but I felt the need to say that out loud. These visions had their boring parts.

"She's this witch," The blond girl started. Wrong.

"I heard she was a lady killed in a car crash." Lily added in. Wrong. I hate how legends got twisted around, you never know what’s true.

"It doesn't matter who she is.” The blonde silenced. Hmm seemed like she’s the one in charge. No way would I let that happen in my house. “Point is, if you say her name three times in the bathroom mirror she appears…" She paused for effect and stated loudly, "and scratches your eyes out!" The girls jumped as the blonde laughed at them.

"So why would anyone say it?" The other girl asked, not quite getting the point of the dare.

"Because it isn't real." Lily stated, seeming as if she wasn’t at all impressed.

“You hope she isn’t real.” I mocked, following her as she got up taking the candle from her friend.

"No turning on the lights, and remember… three times." The blonde instructed.

Lily rolled her eyes as she made her way to the bathroom. She put the candle down in front of the mirror, looking around the bathroom glancing at the shadows before turning back to the mirror.

"Bloody Mary." Lily's voice shook a little before she sighed. "This is so stupid.” She paused for a moment looking back at her reflection. “Bloody Mary." The candle flickered, making her heart speed up. "Bloody Mary." She stared at the mirror, waiting for Mary to come out but that’s not what she got. A loud crash echoed through the bathroom making her scream but quickly calmed down when she heard laughter. Yanking the door open, she glared at her friends who were giggling again.