Chapter 1-Start of a New Year

Jen-I have finally released the second book!!Good news,Levi won't be talking here for a while!

Eren-You sure hate him.

Jen-He fucked up,so yes,I do.

Eren-But,you wrote it.

Jen-...Eren...do you want to die?

Eren-No,please,Jen hime-sama!! Have mercy!!!!

Jen-Don't call me princess!!!
>\\\<

Key's
(Y/n)-Your name
(L/n)-Last name
(e/c)-eye colour
(h/c)-hair colour
(f/c)-favourite colour

More will be added in the upcoming chapters!!

Anyways~
Onto da story~!!!
---------------------------------------------

~Previously~

"He IS my fiancé after all.."

F-Fi...

Fiancé....?

~Now~

Your POV

"F-Fiancé..?",I said wide eyeded, feeling my heart sink,as Miki smiled 'sweetly' at me.

"Mhm!Me and Levi will be married soon!Isn't that great!?"

He lied.

"Y-Yeah..it is...I..I better go.",I almost say in a whisper,as I turn around,and hurriedly walk out of the classroom.

"Wait,(Y/n)!"

Everything...
Everything!!
Everything was a lie!!!!

Jen's POV

"I apologize for not talking to you Mika..",I mumble to Mikasa,as we were sitting below a tree,while she softly smiled at me.

"Don't apologize,Eren was more worried about you after all."

"A-Anyways..how are you living with the Yaeger's?",I quickly changed the subject,because I was blushing and I knew she would tease me,as she nodded,"I'm doing fine. They're nice.How about you?"

"Well..I feel better being an Ackerman now..I was actually unloved when I lived with my real mother."

"Ehh?You never told us about this,does Eren know?"

"Not really...only Dad knows.So,I prefer to keep this between you and me."

"Yeah we'll keep this between us. But,still,that was wrong of your mother."

"It's okay,Mika.Besides..she only ignored me because I resembled my father so much..but that's all in the past!So,I'm better now!",I reply with a grin,as Mikasa sighed,but then she smiled.

"Okay,if you feel better,I guess it's fine."

"Feel better about what?"