Chapter 35 - The Murderer's Identity

KARLSTEN POV

We reached the border with ten minutes to spare where Countess is waiting.

"Countess this is Elder Adrian, Margo's brother." I introduced them.

"It was nice to finally meet you Countess Belona." Adrian bowed.

"Pleasure is mine." Countess returned the courtesy.

"Countess did the Panel know about us coming?" I intervene.

"There has been a changed of plan since Margo will be executed the Panel allow her to see her family." She told us apprehensively.

"How did the Panel knew it?" I voiced out very surprised.

"They are the Executioners you all know they have ways." Countess fairly said.

"It means I don't need an access to get in?" Adrian concludes. 

"You still need the access now give me your wrist once you reached Oubliette you will place your wrist inside the small hole. It will lighten up and the cell lock will open do you understand Elder?" Countess directed him.

"Yes Countess." Adrian nodded and hand his wrist.

"Elder and Andreas you are going to proceed to Centrum. The trial for the witnesses will be starting in thirty minutes." She gave us a quick note.

Centrum is the testimony dock for every witness or Shadows in quest. It is a chair made of electrified steel to prevent anyone from attacking the speaker.  

"Aren't you coming with us Countess?" Andreas creased his brows.

"I will be meeting you there once I take Adrian to Margo. Elder, are you sure you finally knew the person behind all of this?" Countess turned her attention to me.

"Yes I am certain Countess." I gave a positive reply.

"You never fail to amaze me Elder for that I am giving you my deepest gratitude. I will be giving you a reward once the Execution is over." Countess warmly hugged me.

"Thank you for that Countess but the best reward for me is capturing the Murderer's in my own hands." I hugged her back with double purpose.

I grabbed her hand and Andreas immediately place her inside the frozen ice. Since her weakness is life-based powers without her knowledge we have Ette, Elizabeth and Eloise with us. They are her counterpart so it will easily weaken her ability.

Adrian made them invisible since it his strongest ability while I managed to supress her mind with mine so she can't use her necrokinesis. Thanks to my sister who found out the rest of her powers are pain illusion, scent manipulation and soul catcher.

Ette came afterward and absorbs all of it soon she was powerless. We didn't waste time and proceed to the Centrum where Council Sigfreid and Council Giorgio await together with the rest of the Panel.

"It's our pleasure to see you again Count Giorgio and Count Sigfreid." Andreas bowed so as the rest of us.

"We can't say the same considering this is the third time your clan brings so much commotion upon us." Count Sigfreid voiced with rawness.

"We understand your predicament Count Sigfreid and we are here to appeal for forgiveness and hear the decision the Execution Panel will oppose upon us." Andreas pleads still on the same spot.

"I assume you perfectly perceived what will happen to you and the rest of clan right?" Count Giorgio scanned us one by one.

"Yes." Andreas nodded.