Chapter 6

I woke up tp find myself cacooned in sticky black webbing. I struggled and attempted to free myself from the bindings but it was no use. I sighed and relaxed my body. I looked around to study my surroundings and noticed I was in an old warehouse building. A hiss came from within the shadows. I stared wide-eyed, fear coursing through my body as the figure emerged.

"Ssstruggle all you want, my webs won't break" The figure cackled, stepping into full view. I knew who this was. It was Spiderman's enemy, Venom. Actually it was Eddy Brock taken over by the symbiote but same thing. "The Ssspider will come and you get to watch hisss downfall"

"Spiderman will never be defeated by you, stupid. He's better than you are or ever will be. You don't even sta-" I was cut short as Venom growled and webbed my mouth shut.

"Ssshut up, ssstupid girl! You'll see that the tiny Ssspider is no match for me" He snarled out before retreating back into the darkness.

I huffed and slumped into the webs. The only way I was getting out of this was if the two found me and fast. I had a feeling that Venom wasn't very patient nor was I on his good side either. I could only hope that Spiderman and Deadpool got here in time to save me from this alien symbiote.

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

The two walked down the street in a brisk pace, glancing around every now and then. They had been following the black webs for a few miles now and hope was slipping. What if these webs didn't lead to (Y/N)? What if it was a trap to lead them further away instead of closer? There was a lot of 'what if's' running through their minds and both were getting anxious. Time was running out.

"Are you sure these webs are going to lead us to her? Because I'm starting to think this is just some trap and we're not getting any closer to finding her." Deadpool had his katanas drawn and pointed at the webhead.

"Lower your weapons. I'm just as concerned as you are and from past experiences with Venom, he always leaves a trail to follow. He wants me to find him so that he can fight me. Trust me, I know what I'm doing" Spiderman explained, strutting past the mercenary and continuing to follow the trail. The bulk of a man huffed before sheathing his swords. "And if I'm right this trail leads to that warehouse a few blocks down"

"Then what are you waiting for!! Come on, we have to save her!" He began sprinting towards the abandoned building, suddenly yanked back by a strong grip.

"If we just go barging in there, it's gonna get us both killed and unlike you, I won't come back. (Y/N) could potentially get caught in the crossfire too. Our best bet is to plan it out before we take action." He narrowed his eyes at the spandex clad man but otherwise did nothing.

"Ok then, what's your plan?"

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

I was started to get nervous. It had been a good hour since I woke up and there was no sign of my saviors at all. I could tell Venom was getting impatient also due to the scuffling sounds coming from the shadows. All of a sudden the was a banging noise coming from the front of the warehouse and a voice trickled in.

"Yooooo-whooo, anyone home? Your pizza is here!" I almost laughed. Finally they were here, took them long enough too. Venom growled and walked off to the warehouse door.

"Psst. Psst." I heard a noise from above me and glanced up. Spiderman crawled along the ceiling and dropped down in front of me. "Don't make a sound. We're gonna get you out of here." With that he pulled out a knife and cut the webs off me, grabbing my arm before I fell. He pulled me up into his arms and set me on the rafters.

We began crawling towards the back of the warehouse when the sound of gunshots and growling reached our eyes. Spiderman motioned for me to stay put as he swung down and took off towards the sounds. Adrenaline and fear coursed through my body as I took a look towards the ground. 'This is so high up, the grounds so far away. Oh no, I can't freak out now!' I took deep breaths and clung to the metal for dear life. The sounds of battle drew closer and soon I was able to see the three fighting.

Deadpool had his sword pull out, slicing through the webbing that was flung at him as Spiderman dropped down and put a headlock onto Venom. The symbiote let out a deep growl that shook my bones. He reached up and took ahold of Spiderman's arms, pulling him off and slamming him into the ground. Venom then shot black webbing at him and pinned him to the ground. Spiderman struggled under the strong substance and tried breaking it off but to no use. Venom grinned victoriously but frowned as Deadpool cut him free.

The beast snarled and shook it's head as the two stood side by side. They glanced at each other and nodded. Spiderman quickly shot webbing at Venom's face and blocked his vision. As soon as it was clear, Deadpool charged and sliced at the creature's ankles, causing him to scream in pain and drop to his knees. The mercenary delivered a kick to the chest and sent him on his back. Spiderman quickly webbed him to the ground, reinforcing the webbing as much as he could. Venom screeched and howled until Deadpool knocked him out with the butt of his sword.

"That. Was. Awesome!! Team ups with you are the best, baby boy!" Deadpool grinned and threw an arm over the webhead's shoulders. Spiderman only grumbled before throwing the arm off.

"Can someone get me down from here already!" (Y/N) yelled, still clinging onto the rafters.