Front Page Of A Newspaper

"Mus?" Harry whispers. I feel his hot breath fan the side of my face. We've been - I've - been trying to fall asleep for the past one hour. However, Harry always does something that prevents me from doing so. First, he kept tossing and turning. Then, he changed the position of his pillow and blanket. Now, he's calling my bloody name, when my eyes feel like they're being weighed down by stones.
"What?" I ask, my voice barely a whisper.
"I can't sleep."
"No shit, Sherlock." I turn around to face him. Harry's leaning over me, propped up on his elbows. When I turn around on my back he moves away. Now, he turns over on his left side to face me.
"Your hair's a mess." Harry says, smiling. Groaning, I pass my hand through my knot-filled hair.
"I know, it becomes a bird's nest every night, morning and day, if I don't brush." I say, placing my arm over my eyes.
"I like the natural texture in it, though. You're not plastic." Harry's voice has a tone of sincerity in it and that makes me remove my arm and face him.
"Thank you." I say earnestly.
"Hey, I just state the facts." Harry's eyes, if I'm not mistaken, are sparkling. Maybe I'm hallucinating, and seeing shadows because of the dark. "Can I ask you a question?"
"We've been playing twenty questions since the evening started. I'm amazed you're asking now. Spill!"
"Why don't you drink?" I roll my eyes, and turn to look up at the ceiling.
"I'm pretty sure if I answer that question you'll never want to speak to me again."
"Why?" Confusion is laced in Harry's tone. "What's your secret?" I look at Harry from the corner of my eye. His brows are furrowed, but there's a small smile playing on his lips.
"A secret that cannot be told," I reply. "Please, just let it go Harry."
"Okay." He purses his lips. "I have a secret that involves you as well." Now, he's grabbed my attention. I turn to face him, yet again.
"What? I've barely known you, how can you have a secret that involves me?" I say.
"I just do." Harry looks satisfied that I'm not the only one who's keeping a secret. "But I can't tell. A secret that cannot be told." I roll my eyes, and turn my back to Harry.
"Goodnight, Harry. Please don't disturb my beauty sleep again." After a few minutes, I feel Harry move beside me.
"You don't need beauty sleep, beautiful." I think I hear Harry whisper. However, I'm not sure because sleep engulfed me the next second.
*********
The sound of something whirring fills my ears. Moaning, I turn over, and move my hand around the bed to find a pillow, so that I can cover my ears.
"What the..." I murmur, turning around again. Warmth, and light hit my shut eyes, making me let out a pained cry because the whole bloody world doesn't want me to sleep. Giving up, I sit up, my eyes still sealed shut.
"Mus, are you okay?" A concern filled voice enters the room. I open my right eye, keeping the left shut, and stare at Harry. Okay? No, I'm sleep deprived, I want to say. However, I don't.
"Yeah, why?" I ask, rubbing my eyes.
"You made a weird noise," Harry says.
"Oh, right." The pained cry of a sleep deprived person. I swing my legs across the bed, and they land on something soft. Last night, Harry's room didn't have a carpet covered floor. I look down to find a pair of white, cotton slippers lying right beneath my feet.
"The floor's cold...didn't want you catching a cold." Harry says, moving the ring on his middle finger up and down.
"Thanks," I say. He's so sweet. Harry, so far, is a very thoughtful person. He ensures that I'm comfortable at all times, even though we barely know each other.
"I'm making a protein shake. Want some?" I nod my head, and get up, yawning.
"Is there a spare brush in the bathroom. My morning breath isn't very fragrant," I say.
"Sure. It's lying right next to the sink." Harry makes his way toward the en suite, and opens the door, motioning for me to enter. "Towels are on that rack," Harry points to a silver rack filled with towels. "Brush, toothpaste, face wash - everything's lying in that cabinet." Harry points to a cabinet above the sink. He turns to me, eyes filled with mischief. "And if you need anything, just yell. Don't worry, I don't mind entering a steam-filled bathroom." He winks at me, and I punch his shoulder lightly. I enter the bathroom, and as I'm about to shut the door, Harry grabs ahold of it.
"Go," instruct.
"I just wanted to tell you about our secret," Harry says. "I...didn't check for any available transportation last night." Before I can yell at him, and vent out my anger, Harry shuts the door and I hear his bare feet thudding against the floor of his room. What should I say to him when I exit the bathroom? Should I be mad? I didn't mind sharing a room - a bed - with Harry Styles. Yes, I protested and didn't agree to lying in the same bed with him easily, but secretly, in my heart I wanted to. Once I've fulfilled my daily morning routine, I exit the bathroom, my feet clad in clouds. The slippers that Harry has provided me with feel like clouds. They're so damn soft! Harry is sitting on the couch, watching CNN, and Gregg is moaning, groaning and complaining about his hangover. I make my way into the kitchenette, and grab a glass, poring myself some protein shake from the blender. I take a small sip, unsure if Harry knows how to make protein shakes. My eyes grow wide with amazement the minute the protein shake enters my mouth. This is better than any protein shake I've ever made. Though I'm no one to judge because I've only made five jugs till now.
"Do I pass or fail?" Harry asks me, stopping in front of me.
"Pass! Pass, pass, pass." I say, taking a big sip this time. "Harry, you have gained more respect from me. Anyone who can make amazing food, drinks and protein shakes, gains a lot of respect from me." Harry grins, pouring himself another glass.
"I feel honored." He places his right hand on his heart, and takes a small bow. "Mus, I'm just going to take a quick shower. Can you please collect the newspaper from outside the door?" I nod my head, placing my glass on the counter. I pass my hand through my hair once more because I look like a person whose kids keep her up all night. I have dark circles underneath my eyes, and since I don't even use a concealer, I can't cover them up. My hair is in knots, no matter how hard I tried to smooth it out. I open the door, and the first thing - or people - who catch my eye are the four bodyguards pushing back hundreds of girls, and boys.
"What the heck?" I murmur, grabbing the bag that contains two newspapers from the handle of the door.
"Please go back in!" One of the bodyguard orders me, and hastily I re-enter the room and shut the door. Directioners don't exaggerate when they say hundreds - thousands - of people surround One Direction. Girls are screaming out there, shoving, pulling and I pity the bodyguards. They have a tough job trying to contain hormonal teenagers, women and men.
"What's going on outside? What was all that yelling?" Gregg asks, as I place the bag on the coffee table.
"Girls are screaming, that's what's happening." I say, taking out a newspaper. "Two years ago, I would've been one of them. So I totally understand their feelings." Gregg rolls his eyes.
"What's the big deal with One Direction? Now that you know Harry, you know just how normal he is."
"What's the matter with your fans? You're my friend and I know how normal you are." Gregg purses his lips, understanding my point. I don't usually read newspapers, but today I have nothing to do, so why not? The newspaper that's in my hand is named 'Entertainment'. My eyes scan the front page and as they head downwards, their size gets bigger and bigger, until they probably look like saucers.
"What's up with your eyes?" Gregg says. I turn the front page of the newspaper toward him and his eyes widen as well. "What are you and Harry doing on the front page of a newspaper!?"