Chapter 24 - MILAN!! (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"Perfect." She said and smiled. Moments later my phone vibrated. She must've tagged me. I slowly reached for my phone and there's a notification from Instagram. I slide it opened and there is it. A picture of us. My eyes... It clearly showed I'm sleepy. "Honey.... My first show..." "I know. It's tomorrow evening." She smiled. "Hair and make up will start at 11 am. Is it okay for you?" I nodded. "I'll come later then. Few minutes before it started?"

"So it's fine for you to walked down the red carpet alone?" I chuckled. "Dear, I'm a Larove. I can get backstage without them paparazzi notice me." Nia peck my lips and looked outside. "Wow. Once again... Your family never fail to make me gasp." She said and I looked outside. Grandma Catherine's villa. "It's a present from grandma Catherine to her Wife, Jane. Their anniversary gift." I said.

"So for their anniversary gift, she bought a villa for her? Damn." I chuckled. "Why? Don't you want a villa in Milan?" "Beach house. Now that's amazing. I love the beach." She does? I smiled. "I love the beach too." "Yup. Glass house. It will be amazing. Every time I fall asleep and wake up from my slumber, the sea will be the there, to greet me." The car stopped. The driver got out and opened the door for us. I was the first to got out and surprised to see armed man outside, guarding the house.

"What's happening?" "Orders from our bosses." "Bosses?" Nia asked. "Christina, Catherine and Carmen Larove. Their specific orders to keep you two safe." I'm beginning to think my grandmothers have something that they don't mentioned yet. "What's happening? I mean what really happened." I asked. "We can't say miss. We just have to protect you at all cause." 

He lead us to the front door. He knocked few times before a elderly maid opened the door. "Welcome to The Larove Villa, Milan." The woman greeted us. I've been here before and my reaction, exactly like Nia as she entered. We were greeted by the finest and most expensive arts ever existed. The famous Larove sisters portrait, hand painted by the world famous painter, greeted us when we walked up the twin stairs.

"Look how beautiful your grandmothers look like when they all young." Nia said. "There's a time where grandma Larissa told us a story about them. We all listened to it diligently." I chuckled. "And this must be Cassandra Larove?" She pointed to a woman portrait. "Yes. That's her." I turned to The Maid. "Where's our room? I really need to rest." The Maid smiled and lead us to the stairs.

"This will be your room." "Thank you...." I waited for her to say her name. "Flora." I smiled. "Thank you Flora." Nia opened the door and gasped. "Ems. We will have so much on that bed you will beg me not to stop fucking you." My eyes widen at what she said. Flora just smiled at us. "Your bags is inside. Have fun my lady." She said and turned her heels. Nia grabbed me by the collar and we kissed. I closed the door and lead her to the bed.

I'm not tired anymore. Nia pulled away. "This time, you don't have to pulled out. I brought a huge bags of condoms for us." I laughed. I cupped her face. "You will be working Nia. I will be there watching. So focus!" "Right now I want the erected shaft inside me!" She grabbed my crotch and pushed me to the bed.

She started to unbutton my jeans and pulled the zipper down. Swiftly she pulled it off and threw it on the floor. She grabbed my hand and pulled me up to a sitting position. She sit on my lap and her hot core really vibrating my now hard member. She lifted up my shirt and again, threw it on the floor. Pushed me back down and she moved her hips, grinding me to my limits. "Let's take that boxer off."

She took it off and she grabbed my erected shaft. I gasped when she started to stroke it. "Now that's it's all wrapped up with plastic...." She said and stand. I got up on both elbows and watched her strip for me. Now that's she's naked, she crawl back to bed and looked at me lovingly. There's a bit of lust in her eyes and I feel her wet slit on my member. "As much I want to take it bare skin, we promise our parents we will wait." She started to say.