Feature: "Bakit Hindi ka Crush ng Crush mo?"

“Bakit hindi ka crush ng crush mo?”

          Are you really that ugly or your crush is just too blind to see you? Are you really that boring for him to not notice you? Or you’re not really the person your crush wants to see?

           “What is beauty if the brain is empty?”- A lot of people believe in this quote. They say that being smart is much more important than being pretty. Yes, a lot agrees to this. Yet, a lot of people neither smart nor not, are trying hard to look pretty, not for themselves, and even acts silly for the sake of their crush’s attention. Yet, in the end, not a simple glimpse was given to them. 

           “Bakit hindi ka crush ng crush mo?”- A very famous line of an author and professor namely, Ramon Bautista, the line where a lot of people ask themselves a bunch of times. There are some people who are really trying hard for them to be noticed by their crush even if their humility is at stake. There are a lot who becomes a stalker of their crush and finds about everything, favorite color, food, and even what brand of toothpaste they are using. Some becomes so obsessed that they threatened every girl who tries to talk to their crush. But have you asked yourself, that by doing these things; your crush will eventually lay an eye on you? By doing these crazy things, he would also have a crush on you? After doing these, is it all worth it? A lot of people had mistaken the difference between Crush and Love.  They are clearly two different things. Crush is being attracted to someone you adore, while love is a thing much deeper than that. So don’t go pushing yourself to someone who doesn’t really like you, because in the end, it’s your lost, not theirs.

           Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. You cannot really force someone to like you because you like them.  Everyone is unique. It’s either you’re too beautiful for them or they do not really deserve someone like you. Beauty is not always based on the physical appearance; it needs good attitude and great personality too. Sometimes we often mistaken the person we see, maybe because they are blocking the way. Yes. Your crush doesn’t like you, but does their crush like them in return too?

-----

Because I am deeply inlove with Sir Ramon Bautista :"> :3 

A Human Interest Feature here! :)

Laizaziness♥