The Saotomes

"Kimizuki-san." A young girl called as she walked over to him. "Your shift is over, you can go home now."

"Huh? Oh thanks." He said. "Let me just finish cleaning this place up, I don't want to dump too much work on you."

"Oh..um." She blushed. "Ok, thank you." She smiled and left.

Kimizuki sighed, yet another one. He could tell, she obviously liked him, they all did. Ever since he started working at the shopping mall, he'd had some female workers flirting around with him. He had no doubt they were only in on it for his good looks and once they see his home and learn about his pitiful life, they would run for the mountains.

Yes. That's how most of them were, they didn't care, didn't care at all, if they just see a good looking person they would think they've fallen in love but once they saw a tiny speck of flaw they would vanish. They didn't care about what was on the inside, they only cared about the outside. That's why he was unable to fall for any of them, because he knew it would lead to him haven a broken heart.

Well, his heart was already broken and it was all his fault, the one person who cared about him, who looked passed his poor state and saw inside him, the one person who showed him love and care and in the end he returned that love with disdain. He regretted it, he knew he regretted it. He wanted to see him, ever since he chased him away he hadn't seen him since. He missed him. His smile, his laugh, his kisses, he missed it all.

"Yoichi."

"Field?"

"Yes, field." A man said to Yuu. "He felt rather bored and decided to go horse riding."

"Oh I see." Yuu said. "When will he be back home?"

"Back home?" The man chuckled. "He already is home, the field is here in the manor."

"What?"

Unbelievable. It was unbelievable, in fact it was impossible. Yuu had lived in the manor for months now and he is just now finding out that it is much bigger than he already thought it was. For Christ sake he just walked through a jungle, he wouldn't be surprised if a wild anime had made it's way into it. Now he was on a large open field, no different from the typical football field.

"Woah!" He exclaimed.

"Beautiful isn't it?" The man said.

Yuu heard the sound of a neighing horse, he looked to see a horse galloping through the fields with Mikaela on top of it. The scenery was beautiful, at that point Yuu believed that Mikaela was probably the most amazing person he had ever met in his entire life.

"He looks so majestic on that horse." He smiled.

"Well I should go back now." The man said and left.

Yuu made his way into the field, he watched as Mikaela circulated the place. "Mika!" He called out waving. He believed that he had noticed him since the horse was now heading his way. It was getting closer and closer, Yuu was now scared, was Mikaela not going to stop. Like a prayer answered, the horse stopped but barely just a step away from him. "WHAT THE HELL? WHERE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?"

Mikaela smirked. "What are you doing here?"

"Looking for you." He said. "I just got back from school."

"Really? So soon?" Mikaela said. "I didn't even notice."

Yuu frowned. "Are you trying to annoy me now?"

"No." Mikaela said as he showed Yuu the large bear he had give him. "I had Yuu-chan keep me company like always, so I hardly noticed." He hugged the bear. "Yuu-chan is so cute."