chapter 1 : The Beginning

(Y/N)'S POV
My name is (Y/N) I'm 16 years old..I've just moved here from the East Coast to Magnolia. It was very pleasant, I couldn't even pick my bags up because they were so heavy.

'My Luck'. Anyways I was on my way to meet my childhood friend Lu-chan! Oh those were the days! Not to mention I'll be joining the FairyTail Guild very soon, hopefully Master Makarov will accept me.

Although Lucy mentioned me about a salmon headed guy? I think that's the word, Luce does get so annoyed with him sometimes even though she does kick him out a lot 'Haha' same o'l Lu-chan.

"Mom! I'm gonna go now!!"

"Alright sweetie hope you enjoy yourself."

I waved her a goodbye, giving my mother a smile.

"May your happiness lead you to something wonderful.."

"Ohh I can't wait to meet Lucy! It's been along time since we met at the age of 4..I hope she's doing well in the Guild.."

Meanwhile in Guild Hall

"Natsu give me back my Fishy!!!" Happy cried trying to reach with his tiny paws.

"Never! This is the last one, I'm gonna roast it for breakfast!"

"NOOO!! I wanted it raw!"

"Well it's too late now It's mine!!"

"Will you two stop arguing! I have a friend coming in and she's joining the guild." Lucy calmly spoken.

"There's a new comer? "

"Yes, now will you too fish heads behave (Y/N) will be here at any moment now."

"What's she like? Does she like Dragon Slayers? What colour are her eyes?"

"Shut the Hell up Natsu! (Y/N) I-" '

As I opened the door, everyone looked at me.'

"(Y/N) your here!!"

"Lu-chan!! Long time no see." I gave Lucy a warm hug but all of a sudden, the guys were staring.

"New Girl!!" All of them shouted with excitement.

"She is adorable!"

"This girl has some nice facials!"

"She has some nice curves, perfect body than Lucy."

"Will you shut it you bone head! Anyways (Y/N) tell me everything in the Coast!" Luce went with a sudden smile.

"Well you see..uhh.." Suddenly I felt a cold chill going down my spine, it was a pinkette staring at me.

"Luce who's that guy over there?"

"Oh? Him. He's Natsu one of the most irritating in the Guild, the one I've told you about, I Hate him."

"Oh I see..' I wonder..' Can you introduce me to him?"

"Well..okay then, Even if I have to..let's go." "Hey Natsu!"