Chapter six

They tried to make me go with them but I refuse to be a third wheel.

Just like in Boston some guys tried to get me to sleep with them just because of my status with the twins.

I am not happy about this and that's why I stay in my own quarters.

On the last night that were here the alpha of the red eyed pack is giving a party. Eric red, and the Luna Cynthia red, has two sons, Dante red and Jeremy red.. Dante is one of the few mateless wolves who has come on to me.

Jeremy has a mate, and he will be the new alpha, he's in training. The party is for the mateless wolves. I know mine will not be here. I have trAveled to all the pack houses in this area. There's only two others, the stronghold water pack and the wolf demon pack. I'm very thankful that either of those are where my mate or mates are. They are in war with each other. And they are also conning here for the party.

My phone buzz and it's a text from Michael.

Mike; hey bud, were on our way back, be there in twenty. We didn't want to miss the party just in case your mate is there.

Me; I know my mate is not going to be here. The Luna took me to the other packs, it was a no go.

Mike; sorry man, maybe the next country.

Me; thanks, yeah maybe. But still come. It's our last day, and the alphas youngest son is back. Hes cool I guess, when he's not flirting with everything that moves.

Mike; well he better not flirt with my man, I'll kick his ass.

ME; I'll help you, lol.

Mike; are you in five.

Me; okay.

I jump up and Sprint down the stairs and run past the two red boys.

What are you running for, andre yells, and run after me.

I come to a halt outside when a car pull up. Just as Mike and channning hug me I here love growling behind me.

Wyd, Andre is behind me and he is growling at me.

I look at channning and Michael and they are starring at Andre.

Omg, he is there mate.

I can't believe this, Michael says. We have another mate.

Andre, lower him self on the porch. I have two mates.

Channing walk over to him and pull him into his arms.

I don't know why the gates gave Michael and I another mate, but we will not treat you any different. If you will let us, we want you to be in on our lives he says to him.

Channings turns and see Michael with tears. Come baby, welcome our mate, Michael nods and runs and squeeze Andre hard. Andre smiles down at him and hugs him back.

Well I guess this means you will stop flirting with anyone, huh Andre.

His eyes widened and then there was panic.

Andre, channning calls his name when he seems to be going into a panic.

His head jerks up to his eyes.

That's in the past okay baby, now let's go meet our in laws. We're leaving tomorrow, and I'm sure you want to come along.

Andre nod his head yes and led his mates inside.

The alpha and Luna was thrilled that channning and Michael is Andre mates And channning is the beta of there best friend pack.

The party was decent. The two packs I was talking about made a piece treaty, because there Young mateless wolves were mates to someone in the other packs.