dua puluh lima || teenty five

I stood in front of the large mirror, the reflection of myself shocking me. Stood in the dress i never seen myself on, the white satin hug my body tightly. Almost makes me hard to breathe. And I never believe it's too soon for me, a girl with never ending dreams.

"Hun," mom stopped halfway to just admiring me with tears brimming her eyes. "Oh Chris" a tears rolled down her cheeks as she hug herself. A soft sobs escape her lips, I rush to mom and small hug. "Mom, please don't cry on my happy days"

"I- I just, in hour your gonna be someone's wife. And you'll be hardly home and-

"Mom, come on, I'll be home"

"No matter what happens, you still my baby" I'm gonna calm her down sooner or else her make up will be ruined by tears. And my heart aches just when mom cries.

"I'll always be your baby's"

A soft knock come and it's Cara, it's just replayed of mom reaction almost makes me roll my eyes. "Chris, you're, you're so beautiful" Cara's eyes enlightening.

"It's the time" Cara said as she wipe her tears with the tissue on the table.

When I open the door, Dad's awaits for me on the church entrance. He shed a tears hold a hand to me before kiss me on the forehead.

The door opened and here comes the bride's instrument fill the room. All the attendance stand and I could feel, all eyes on me. Jackson stood in the end of altar with brand-new tuxedo, he have new cuts.

The ceremony soon started as the preacher open the bible, my heart beat faster, I hold Jackson's hand and he smile to me.

And when Jackson says his vows, I shed a tears. It's makes me emotional.

"I, Jackson Robert Johnson take you, Chriseve Rose Hamburg to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to be hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorest, in sickness and in health, until death do us apart"

And the preacher hold a microphone in front of me, as I take a big breathes.

"I, Chriseve Rose Hamburg  take you, Jackson Robert Johnson to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have-

I can't help my voice are breaking and I'm sobbing.

"-and to be hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorest, in sickness and in health, until death do us apart"

There a smile in Jackson features, he held a tissue to me which I gladly take it and wipe my tears.

Ernest, Jackson best man, hand a ring box, Jackson take the ring and held it in front of my fingers and say.

"With this ring, I thee wed with my body I thee worship and with all my worldly goods, I thee endow"

The preacher nod his head, and "With the name of God, Son, and holly spirit's, I take you as man and wife"

"You may kiss the bride"

Jackson smile before softly kiss my lips. We turn back to see everyone stood and clapping in happiness.  They're cheering and laughing. Mom sheds tears. Everyone shed a tears on wedding.

****

My cellphone buzzed, I get up from sofa and take my phone from the coffee table.

The room is almost empty, some of the furniture are already moved to the house, me and Jackson bought with both of us money.

Kendra is calling...

I take a big breathes before accepting the calls.

"Hello?"