Chapter 15

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? WHY ARE YOU DRIVING MY BABY?" Dean shouts as I pull back into the parking lot of the house we were trapped in. I don't answer, I just get out of the car and hug him.

Sam gives me an upset look as I step away from Dean. He knows exactly where I was. He knows I sold my soul for Dean.

"Are you gonna answer me?" Dean asks, waiting for an answer. He has his arms crossed over his chest. There's a giant blood stain on his shirt where the hook went through.

"I needed to get help, but I couldn't find anyone," I answer, looking down at the ground. Dean just shakes his head and takes the keys from me.

We all get in the car, ready to go back to the motel. It's silent, too silent. There's too much tension.

When we get back we all stay quiet, until we fall asleep. I stay wide awake. I can feel tears falling down my face as I think of all that has happened today. If I would have told them about my dream, none of this would have happened. I break down crying. This is all my fault. Dean died because of me. I only have 4 months left. That was the deal I made with the demon. He would bring him back but I only get 4 months left to live.

I hear someone getting up, so I hold my breath, and try to hold back my tears. I hear the floor creak as they move towards me. I look up and see Sam. He sits beside me on the bed.

"How long do you have till the hell hounds come?" Sam stutters, knowing I only have a certain amount of time left. He said it a little too loud, but luckily Dean is asleep.

"4 months," I whisper, Sam puts his face in his hands. I look over and see Dean is sitting up wide awake and looking at me.

"What are you talking about?" Dean asks, worry all over his face.

"Dean, go back to sleep," I say, he knows exactly what I'm talking about.

"I was dead! I knew it! You sold your soul for me, didn't you?" Dean shouts angrily, standing up. I slowly nod my head.

"You should have left me dead! Now a damn hell hound is gonna take you straight to hell! What were you thinking?"

"I was thinking I couldn't live without you, I couldn't let you die,"

"Dean calm down," Sam says, getting up off my bed.

"Calm down?" Dean chuckles, before yelling again

"I just found out the girl that I love sold her soul to a demon, just because of me! You think I can calm down?"

"Dean just try to calm down," Sam sighs. Did Dean just say he loves me?

"How long do you have?" Dean asks calmly, looking into my eyes.

"4 months," I answer, Dean bites his lip and looks down, holding back tears. He shakes his head and doesn't say anything, then walks out of the hotel room.

"I'm gonna go talk to him," I sigh, then get up from the bed. I walk out of the motel room and see Dean sitting against the motel wall. His face is in his hands. His body is slightly shaking.

"Dean, can we talk?" I ask, sitting beside him. He looks up at me and nods.

"What am I suppose to tell your dad when we find him?" Dean whispers, looking at the pavement we are sitting on.

"Just tell him I passed away, you don't have to explain," I answer

"How am I suppose to live knowing your in hell because of me?"

"Just think of why I did it,"

"I still don't understand why,"

"Dean, did you mean it? When you said you love me?"

"I didn't realize it till now, till I felt the pain of knowing I'm going to lose you," Dean says, looking into my eyes.

"I realized I loved you when I saw your dead body, I thought it was too late, that I'll never get a chance to tell you how I feel. I knew I had to save you, I couldn't live knowing I was the reason you died. Everything that happened, happened in my nightmare too."

"I'm not gonna let those hell hounds take you, I will find a way to keep you safe." Dean states, putting his hand on my knee.

"Promise?"

"I promise," Dean whispers, he knows the chance of saving me is very small.

"Are you gonna give me a chance now?" Dean asks, looking into my eyes. I smile and nod my head yes. Of course I'm gonna give him a chance, I sold my soul for him.

"So are we like together now?" Dean asks awkwardly, causing me to giggle a little.

"Yes Dean, we are," I smile, he smiles back at me then stands up. He holds his hand out to me and helps me up.

I'm gonna try my best to make my last 4 months the best 4 months of my life. I'm gonna find my father and say goodbye. Dean can try to help me, but I doubt there is a way to save me from hell hounds. All I can do is hope.