Chapter 41

Yoon Gi P.O.V

She stood up facing towards us. My heart sanked seeing the girl looking at us innoncently.

What all of this?

"Yoongi hyung I-I can explain." Jimin held my arm. I can't help but to only continue staring at her.

"Are you scared of me." I looked at her who was looking down. She tighten her grip onto her teddy bear.

"Am I really that scary?" I approached her but she just stay quiet.

I bend down to face her face and smile. "Do I look scary now?" She lifted up her head and shooked slowly.

I chuckled and patted her head.

"You're so cute, Eunhyungie."

Eunhyung?

My heart start to pounding as I wondered. Is it really you? Are you Eunhyung we've been looking for?

•••••

"Are you the one who've been keeping her all of this years?" I asked as I crossed my arms near my chest while looking away. Away from his face. We were standing outside the house talking about the girl that was confuse of what was happening.

"No! I also just found her." He said half shouted. "Do you think I might believe it?"

"Hyung please, I'm talking the truth. I found her- yesterday." Then why don't he told us?! This is a great news espcially for her family and of course her brother, Taehyung.

"Taehyung need to know this." I said as matter of fact.

Jimin looked down and turn his body a bit away from me. "Yeah, I know." He mumbled.

Is he trying to hide her from us? I know the feeling he have towards Eunhyung but he can't do this. Everyone have been looking for her. None of us believe her death except for the one who really want her to dissappear. But I believe all of us wanted to see her. "You've gone to far, Jimin."

"I'm trying to find the right time." He said lowly but I can still hear him. I looked at him unbelievable. Right time? What right time? Until you die? Until everyone of us die?

"Right time? When?! When, Jimin?! Everyone need to know this." I looked at him angrily but he keep on staring down at his feet.

Silent.

Thats all I can describes. Nothing came out from his mouth. I had enough all of this.

"You scared of losing her right? Jimin- whatever you do she will never be yours." He lifted up his head. I was stunned at the look on his face. He looked broken and his eyes were shining with sadness.

"You just don't understand me!" He growled out through clenched teeth. Understand?

"What? What?! What do I don't understand?!" He looked at me shocked. I can feel my eyes blurry as something blocked them.

"I understand every single things of your feelings! The feelings of to be in one sided love!"

I tried to take a steps toward her. But then Jimin came and she absolutely looks so happy. My heart ached to see that.

-

I saw her from a far and happily wanting to approached her but there will always be someone to disturb.