Author's Drama

Restarting...

Hello everyone,
As I've said before, yes, this is my first ever story. I started this book way back in March 2016 and up until now 2021 it is this on going. I decide to take on again the challenge of finishing this book and now it is making me more nervous than the first time.

Thank you to everyone who stayed with me and continued to wait for me I appreciate you guys so much. To everyone who has been reading this book for a long time thank you and I am so sorry I promise to make it up to you guys.

To those who just got to discover this story, welcome and thank you for entering my world.

Reminders again.
Every detail in this story be it small or big are all made up. Names, places, objects, etc. came from my unpredictable imagination so if ever you read something familiar or similar to other it may be by influence, inspiration or coincidence. 

Once again thank you for staying and entering my world.

Get ready to meet the main characters that will play with your heart and mind.

Rare Summers

Ryesha Auburnslay

Glicia McCroy

Flare McCroy

Seliah Wolf

Liarre Breeze

Phyro Hollow (Min Yoongi / Lee Taeyong)

Aiden West (Kim Namjoon / Nakamoto Yuta)

Cresswell Adam (Jeon Jungkook / Kim Doyoung)

Eurus Lockster (Kim Seokjin / Johnny Suh)

Kason Rive (Jung Hoseok / Jung Jaehyun)

[A/N: For my fellow ARMYZEN readers, I put some casts beside the boys so feel free to think of this as an AU ^^]

Feel free to reach me on my SNS accounts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/msajmoonie
IG: https://www.instagram.com/aa__joyy/

Lots of Love,
Ms. AJM

{Edited Version}
{Started: 2016, Semi-ended: 2018}
{Restarted: January 2021}