Chapter 10. Keep It Together Jared

"Jared, I'm warning you, I'm an empathetic vomiter so if you throw up, I'm gonna throw up right back on you. And it will be profoundly disgusting." Coach Finstock was talking to Jared, a.k.a. barf bag, up in the front. Apparently he get's super car sick and puke's like crazy when he's in a car for long periods of time, which doesn't work well for us on the bus.

Jared shook his head from side to side slowly, "Please don't talk about throwing up, it's not good."

"I might throw up on you just to make a point, Jared. Now the rest of you, don't think that we're going to miss this meet because of a slight traffic jam and a minor tornado warning. Stilinski put your hand down--"

Stiles started to speak anyway, "You know there's a food exit about half a mile up we could stop there and wait for the traffic--"

"We're not gonna stop." Finstock snapped as he gave my boyfriend the death stare, I know they have a love/hate relationship. And right now that relationship is about 99% hate.

"But if we stop--"

Finstock then blew his beloved whistle and flailed his arms about in a spastic manner, "Stilinski shut it! Seriously, it's a small bus! Stop asking me so many questions!"

Stiles sunk back in the seat beside me and let out a sigh, "I hate him. Scott, did you get a hold of Deaton yet?"

"No. I keep getting his voice-mail." My brother rasped out as he rested his head against the cool glass window. I had my head on Stiles' shoulder, which was a hell of a lot more comfortable than the window, I can tell you that much.

My boyfriend groaned in irritation as he fished his phone out of his pocket, "That's it. I'm calling Lydia and Allison."

"What good will that do? They're back in Beacon Hills?" Scott asked in confusion.

I sighed, "They've been tailing us for the past hour and a half. It's pathetic that they thought we wouldn't find out."

Stiles pressed the phone to his ear and listened to Lydia talk for a bit before he cut her off, "I know you guys are right behind us now put me on speaker."

"Yeah, okay." Lydia responded quickly.

"Okay, Scott isn't healing. And Kasey isn't either, she connected herself to him again last night and she has all of these weird purple streaks in her arms." Stiles explained as he glanced at me briefly.

Allison then spoke up, "What do you mean Scott's not healing? Shouldn't they both be healing?"

"They should be, but I think they're actually getting worse. The blood's like turning into a blackish color." Stiles explained further.

Lydia took her turn to question the situation, "What's wrong with them?"

"What's wrong with them? How the hell am I supposed to know? Do I look like I have a PhD in lycanthropy?" Stiles fired back in annoyance. It was obvious that the situation was taking a toll on him, with the not knowing and the fact that Scott and I were getting dramatically worse each second. I can understand why he is getting a bit annoyed.

My side then decided to just erupt in pain at that very moment and I winced as I pulled away from Stiles. I needed to stand up, sitting in this position is just ripping my skin open even more and it's starting to really freaking hurt. I can't take much more of this.

"Stiles, I need to get off this bus. I can't sit here any more," I said as I pressed my back against the side of the bus. My eyes were stinging with tears and my veins felt like they were pumping hot lava again.

He let out a shaky breath as he pulled the phone away from his ear, "Okay. I'm gonna, I'll just... I don't know, I'll do something. Just hang on for a little while longer, alright?"